If You haven't seen it Yet, You are missing something

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Larry A.

If You haven't seen it Yet, You are missing something

Post by Larry A. »

Hi Bat Fans. I know this isn't in the "what did You get" column, but I got my NEW, Improved Bat Man Serial Hard cover today and it was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be too late to get it, but the Author, a Mr. F, has jazzed this up and I thought the original soft cover was great. Lots of new photos and better repros of others. The 1st episode script is terrific!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. F., I wish I had the bucks to get the rest of the script as I'd love to see or make a color version of the serial, complete with a true to the comic Batmobile. I'd change the bigotry a bit to an imaginary country as the TV show had numerous times. That way, the Joker COULD show up and be the sort of demon He was in the early comics.

A GREAT Job, Mr. F, a VERY GREAT job! Thank You, Sir!!!!!
Larry
Lou Szabo

Re: If You haven't seen it Yet, You are missing something

Post by Lou Szabo »

Love my copy too!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Thanks for the kind words, Larry and Lou-- glad you liked it. For those of you that got one, that's a run of 25 copies, so it's extremely limited. I'm in the process of trying to do another small batch.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

You are most Welcome, Andy.
FOLKS.........This is a MUST HAVE Book!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of the "criticisms" about the 1943 Serial are explained and make sense. PLEASE....BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Larry
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

Sweet …. I got one too a couple months ago
Love it