Batman V Superman movie review

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Batman Buddy 2012

Batman V Superman movie review

Post by Batman Buddy 2012 »

This novie is AMAZING AWESOME!!! :) :)

scottmandew

Re: Batman V Superman movie review

Post by scottmandew »

It's definitely a dense movie. Lots of information on screen throughout the movie. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really think that if you thought you were going to hate it before you see it, the movie probably won't change your mind. I went into it excited for the possibilities and it didn't disappoint me. Glad you enjoyed it, Bat Buddy. I"m going to see it again today with my best friend. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
We thought we'd have to teach our son about the world. Turns out we have to teach the world about our son. They see a boy who cannot speak. We see a miracle who doesn't need words.
http://www.ourjourneywithoneofgodsmirac ... gspot.com/

Batman Buddy 2012

Post by Batman Buddy 2012 »

scottmandew wrote:It's definitely a dense movie. Lots of information on screen throughout the movie. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really think that if you thought you were going to hate it before you see it, the movie probably won't change your mind. I went into it excited for the possibilities and it didn't disappoint me. Glad you enjoyed it, Bat Buddy. I"m going to see it again today with my best friend. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
Thanks Scott I Loved it it was Awesome Ben Affleck did a Awesome job Henry Cavil Awesome as Superman and Gal Gadot was Awesome as Wonder Woman!! :) :) As always Adam West is My #1 Batman!! :) Michael Keaton is my #2 Batman and now Ben Affleck is My #3 Batman!! :) :) I will be seeing it again this weekend have a great Happy Easter weekend Scott Enjoy the movie again my Bat Friend!! :) :)

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I'm aware a lot of people will only just be getting around to seeing this movie over the weekend so for now I will keep the thoughts i'm about to share spoiler-free:

I guess the great thing about personal choice is exactly that - it's personal. I could sit here all day and spout about my thoughts on the story telling and a lack of finesse parallel to using a jack hammer to brush your teeth, but I won't - I get it, it's a Zack Snyder movie. Having seen Batman V Superman yesterday I think the thing I'm finding hardest to swallow is just how willingly people have let go of the ideals that made those characters heroes to people for over seven decades. Batman by name perhaps, but certainly not by nature. I'm not angry Zack, I'm just disappointed.