Greetings from a Starbucks!

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Catfan

Greetings from a Starbucks!

Post by Catfan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:35 pm

This is my first post from my new tablet. I admit it is taking a little time to get used to, but it sure is great nonetheless!!

Space Ghost

Re: Greetings from a Starbucks!

Post by Space Ghost » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 pm

You're moving right on up Tim. Congratulations!!!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Greetings Tim! Glad you are enjoying your new tablet...what type did up go with? I've been using an IPad for several years and my wife just got a Kindle, she enjoys the size and flexibility of it. I've thought about switching but I've got a lot of $ invested in apps and such so I think I'll stick to it for awhile longer.
aka...JL

Catfan

Post by Catfan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:50 am

Johnny Hamm wrote:Greetings Tim! Glad you are enjoying your new tablet...what type did up go with? I've been using an IPad for several years and my wife just got a Kindle, she enjoys the size and flexibility of it. I've thought about switching but I've got a lot of $ invested in apps and such so I think I'll stick to it for awhile longer.
A Nexus 7, 16 GB. There is something of a learning curve with this, but it is still worth it!!

Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 am

Catfan wrote:A Nexus 7, 16 GB. There is something of a learning curve with this, but it is still worth it!!
Tim, that's a nice looking tablet. You are right, there is a learning curve but once you figure it out it's great. I use mine for almost everything...the only time I use a PC anymore is for Word or Publisher documents or some of my larger Photoshop projects. They even have a Photoshop app now that I use most of the time and it handles more then you'd think from a ten dollar app. Anyway, hope you continue to enjoy yours! :D
aka...JL

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:58 am

Switched over from a Nook to an iPad Mini-- love the size and it took all my apps from my iTouch too. It also syncs with my laptop and desktop-- amazing!