My First Music Video

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

My First Music Video

Post by Scott Sebring »

I thought I would share my very first music video that I've worked on for months and months. Our very own Ben Bentley helped me film this with his amazing photography chops. Please take a look and a listen. And if you like it, please share around the interwebs. :)
Jim K, Bat fan

Re: My First Music Video

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

8-) That is so well done! The music and the video are top notch and as well done as any I have seen.
Congratulations!

OK - I'll say it..."Holy Excellent!" :!:
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Scott, This is fantastic! For those of us here, such as myself, that are seasoned musicians, and have spent time recording and performing, we all know how labor intensive writing and recording original music can be, let alone making a video. Believe me guys, it's not easy, even when you know what you are doing. You and Ben did a great job. This is extremely well done, and the tune is great! It's too bad we don't live closer as my synths and guitars would definitely be getting a workout!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Nicely done! You guys achieved some amazing production value for a well performed and well produced song. Great job! Kudos to all involved.
Batfink

Post by Batfink »

Hey Scott!
This is amazing. Congrats!! Well done!!!
Sweet Little Buttercup!
Lounge lizard

Post by Lounge lizard »

Great stuff. That wouldn't look out of place on any music video channel. Tip of the cap to all involved.
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Good doing Scott. Look forward to the next one!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

So proud of you and how this turned out! A testament to your hard work on both the album and developing the skill set to create the CG world in which so much of the video took place. I’m really pleased to have played a small part in helping you accomplish the real world elements.
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Wow! Very impressive! Congratulations on the new album!
Bat-Jay 2018

Post by Bat-Jay 2018 »

HOLY 90'S BATMAN!!! GREAT STUFF!!! Not sure if you remember me from a long time ago. It's great to see you are steppin up your talents and making better stuff. From one musician to another I truly appreciate all the time and effort you and your friends took in making this video. We need more music like this. It reminds me of the great times of the 80s and 90s and allowed me to relive those special moments when I was younger. The future is surly in our face! And our past makes that future. Again thanks again. I simply love it! I want this as my ringtone! :D

Thank you Scott! And Ben and the your crew!
God Bless ya'll in your many gifts and have a blessed day my buddy!
J. Rowe
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Damn that was cool!!
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Thanks everybody!! (forgot to follow up on this thread)
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

And I forgot to post months back. Thought I had. You got going on my friend! See my comments in your "fire side chat" thread. Please take what I asked under consideration. If Bands like Volumes amazing Spider Band can do it, we can too!
Music. BAT! Music.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

John Mack wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am And I forgot to post months back. Thought I had. You got going on my friend! See my comments in your "fire side chat" thread. Please take what I asked under consideration. If Bands like Volumes amazing Spider Band can do it, we can too!
Hey John. Thanks for the compliment but I have no desire to decipher and do covers of anybody else's music. If I'm going to spend the time to arrange, play and record it's going to be for originals. Either mine or my friends' songs. Sorry.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Scott Sebring wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:05 am
John Mack wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 am And I forgot to post months back. Thought I had. You got going on my friend! See my comments in your "fire side chat" thread. Please take what I asked under consideration. If Bands like Volumes amazing Spider Band can do it, we can too!
Hey John. Thanks for the compliment but I have no desire to decipher and do covers of anybody else's music. If I'm going to spend the time to arrange, play and record it's going to be for originals. Either mine or my friends' songs. Sorry.
Understood. Just thought you and Wally could fuse your passions for Batman and music, afterall, imitation is highest form of flattery. The cosplayer in all of us type thing. Well, looking forward to the album, or as Ben would call it, LP.
Music. BAT! Music.