Miss Riddler

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

elmrgraham

Miss Riddler

Post by elmrgraham »

How about a new Villainess for the Dunamic Duo/Terrific Trio.Her name would be Miss Riddler.Her legendary idol would be the Frank Gorshin Riddler.Miss Riddler,s costume would be the same as his.A Baywatch looking Pamela Anderson could play her.
elmrgraham

Re: Miss Riddler

Post by elmrgraham »

Her goal would be Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.The Dynamic Duo/Terrific Trio stand in Miss Riddler,s way.
mattman

Post by mattman »

Do you remember we devised with Riddlersgurl a character called Riddlette? ( way back in '13)
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Yes I do.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

not really a new character then, just a reboot. I agree the show could have stood a few more female villains, but not anything derivative like that. And Pam Anderson would have been 2 at the time of the TV show?
To the Bat-Elephant!!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

This Batman Series would have been based on the 1966 Series,set in the year 1966.
mattman

Post by mattman »

elmrgraham wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 pm This Batman Series would have been based on the 1966 Series,set in the year 1966.
And yes as my good friend says set in this time. Or at least the environment that the show portrays

However, I had already penned a story with Pamela Anderson as a villainess. I wonder if anyone remembers....lol