I will be resuming filming

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Catfan

I will be resuming filming

Post by Catfan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:40 pm

I might as well use this anniversary to make an announcement: That I will work on a new Batman project soon. I was to get a fan series based on the Carrie Kelley Robin in New York some time in 2012, but a wide variety of circumstances turned against me, not the least of which were finances AND Hurricane Sandy. I will still look into something there at some point.

What I do know is this: I will start off as the black/orange Batman that I played in Batman 1969. Rick Craig, who played Dick Grayson/Robin, will reprise his role. It will start off in Toronto and Hamilton, Ontario, and the fan series will be set in the present day. We both will play older versions of the characters.

While I am getting a new cowl that will be Gothic-looking, the tone of the series is not going to be brooding and dark. It will be much like Batman 1969, and there will be humor. We will also have influences from the 1966 series and the 1940s serials as well.

My goal IS to get a female Robin, and to have Catwoman around as well. Given the difficulties of casting, though, I refuse to lose sleep if I do not get these characters immediately. The immediate concern is that we get episodes done, to show that we are serious.

The episodes ARE expected to run 10-15 minutes or so. More details will follow. And as always, if anyone is interested, just give me a holler.

Space Ghost

Re: I will be resuming filming

Post by Space Ghost » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Best of luck of the new filming Tim! Looking forward to seeing some new Batman stuff from you in the near future.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

Waterratt

Post by Waterratt » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Very cool Tim, I hope the filming goes well. Looking forward to seeing your next project.

Meule

Post by Meule » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

Good luck, Tim. Looking forward to it
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Is there a dvd of Batman 1969 available to purchase anywhere Tim?

mattman

Post by mattman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 am

Good luck old chum
Which villains are in it?

Catfan

Post by Catfan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 am

Space Ghost wrote:Is there a dvd of Batman 1969 available to purchase anywhere Tim?
Send me a PM with your address, and I'll burn you one. I cannot sell them, given the rights that DC Comics has. Anyone who wants a DVD can give me a holler!
mattman wrote:Good luck old chum
Which villains are in it?
We'll just have a bunch of street thugs or something like that. I do have a Joker and Harley Quinn lined up; he won't be like Heath Ledger (sorry Heath!), but more like Mark Hamill or the one in The Brave And The Bold. We'll get other heroes and villains once we get this project in the can and out to the public. Right now, I don't want to start off too big, given past experience with casting.

mattman

Post by mattman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 am

Sounds promising
Even though I am the other side of the Pond but if you ever want ideas, or help with script once it takes off, or by all means use my stories from my blog, would be a compliment if you wanted them....

elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Good Idea,Old Chum.

Catfan

Post by Catfan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

mattman wrote:Sounds promising
Even though I am the other side of the Pond but if you ever want ideas, or help with script once it takes off, or by all means use my stories from my blog, would be a compliment if you wanted them....
I'll be in touch with you! Thank you!

mattman

Post by mattman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

No problem
Whenever, even if it's ideas, whatever you need
Good luck old chum

Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Got it today Tim! Now all I need is some Popcorn! Thanks!!!

RuxieCat121

Post by RuxieCat121 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 am

Best of luck to you! I look forward to hearing about your progress on this!

~Heather