Happy Holidays 66batman Forum!!!

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

rsaffle

Happy Holidays 66batman Forum!!!

Post by rsaffle »

Happy Holidays to all friends on this forum and a big "thank you" to Scott and Ben and the rest of the group that keep this thing going and for all the fun they create.

This year has been challenging and many of those challenges are continuing. Personally this forum has helped me to relax my mind, brought out my crafty side and reminded me of my lifelong joy for Batman that we obviously all share. I encourage the other visitors to join in and start talking.

Thanks again! Happy Holidays and wishing all a much better 2021.

-Randy
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Bill S.C.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Bill S.C. »

Here's wishing a very MERRY CHRISTMAS:

"Oh soon we'll be out amid the cold world's strife. Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life." - Tom Lehrer
Commodore Schmidlapp

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Commodore Schmidlapp »

Merry Christmas!

I've been watching Christmas episodes of favorite old shows - Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, Brady Bunch, Partridge Family, Jeffersons, Married With Children, etc.

But all we have for Batman is a brief cameo by Santa Claus when the Dynamic Duo are climbing a building! ;)
Ben Bentley

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Ben Bentley »

Merry Christmas, to all of our members!

You each individually make this place what it is and this year especially, the escapism that revelling in our shared fandom provides has been a real lifeline. Stay safe wherever you are and whatever you're up to over the holiday season!
rsaffle wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:31 pm Happy Holidays to all friends on this forum and a big "thank you" to Scott and Ben and the rest of the group that keep this thing going and for all the fun they create.

This year has been challenging and many of those challenges are continuing. Personally this forum has helped me to relax my mind, brought out my crafty side and reminded me of my lifelong joy for Batman that we obviously all share. I encourage the other visitors to join in and start talking.

Thanks again! Happy Holidays and wishing all a much better 2021.

-Randy
It's an absolute pleasure to have you with us, Randy. The enthusiasm and the "just do it" attitude that you've brought with you has given myself and many others here a lot of enjoyment this year as you kindly share your projects and research with us. Long may it continue into 2020. Merry Christmas buddy!
svl

Re: Happy Holidays 66batman Forum!!!

Post by svl »

Happy Christmas to all! The board has been a real life saver this past year, especially been loving watching Randy's prop making talents explode, truly grateful to him for sharing these delights with us.

Here's a little video featuring my daughter Scarlett Rain (yes, her actual name), posting it her to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Happy Christmas to all my Bat chums!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Meule

Post by Meule »

Happy Holidays everyone
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

All The Best Batman Fans! Happy New Year!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Bill S.C.

Post by Bill S.C. »

Christmas bat-bump
"Oh soon we'll be out amid the cold world's strife. Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life." - Tom Lehrer