Praise for a Batboard family member

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

svl

Praise for a Batboard family member

Post by svl »

Just wanted to give a much deserved shout-out to Batpal Mike Mulitsch. Mike was kind enough to help me complete my '66 Heroclix collection with the Batman piece that was missing from my case assortment. He wouldn't even accept money for postage, awesome guy that he is.

Many many thanks, Mike, you are a true representation of what the show was all about- you definitely deserve a Wayne Foundation award for Bat-astic citizenship! :)
irishmiss

Re: Praise for a Batboard family member

Post by irishmiss »

That's what a true 66 Batfriend is all about !!!

Unfortunately a few of us have been stung by a fellow member who has proven NOT to be a true 66 Batfriend - very sad indeed !!!

Your Dynamic Duo Fanatic 4-Ever,

Kathy
irishmiss
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Well I'll third that for Mike-- he is a standout fella.
IrishMiss-- maybe the board member doesn't realize they let you down? I know with myself I get swamped sometimes and if I don't write things down it doesn't get done.
From my experience, the vast majority of the bat folks here are standouts.
QuickBat Allan

Post by QuickBat Allan »

Great report. :)
my wife is my Batgirl
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

That is nice to hear SVL. Remember guys/gals, I have started a 66 HEROCLIX thread for trading here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1814

I keep getting Riddler and Egghead, so I guess they're commons and not worth any trade, but you know how it goes :D

John
Music. BAT! Music.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

irishmiss wrote:That's what a true 66 Batfriend is all about !!!

Unfortunately a few of us have been stung by a fellow member who has proven NOT to be a true 66 Batfriend - very sad indeed !!!
Kathy, I am sorry to hear this. You've been so nice to me over the many years we've spent here. Look for a PM from me. :ugeek:

John
Music. BAT! Music.
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

Thanks !!! No big deal. in the grand scheme of life , I have been very lucky on this board so many of you have gone out of your way to do things for me , you know who you are... And in Billy's honor , that man would just send me things for no reason , just because he was who he was
TheGirlWonder

Post by TheGirlWonder »

Mike Mulitsch wrote:Thanks !!! No big deal. in the grand scheme of life , I have been very lucky on this board so many of you have gone out of your way to do things for me , you know who you are... And in Billy's honor , that man would just send me things for no reason , just because he was who he was
He did the same for me - when I was new to the board about 10 years ago and I was considering putting together a Robin costume, he sent me one of his custom Robin belts, completely free. He said that he made the buckle too small so rather than scrapping it he wanted to give it to me. Looking back I think he just wanted to be nice and made up the "buckle is too small" excuse so I wouldn't feel so much like I was cheating him out of something he could sell to someone.

Good to see other members of the board paying generosity forward. :D