Batman 66 Halloween costumes

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Batfanman

Re: Batman 66 Halloween costumes

Post by Batfanman »

Joker suit looks pretty cool - surprised that they didn't include a wig with it.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Jim K, Bat fan

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

Batfanman wrote:And finally, a comparative against the stock promo photo. I probably could have done a little better adjusting some of the elements in the GH suit (pictured in the comparative photo) but at least you can see how things seem to differ between the promo and reality.
This last photo really says it all - the photo from the ad, and what you really get! :shock:
Thanks for posting all the photos!

Jim K
44wise

Post by 44wise »

No Problem
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Jim K, Bat fan wrote:
Batfanman wrote:And finally, a comparative against the stock promo photo. I probably could have done a little better adjusting some of the elements in the GH suit (pictured in the comparative photo) but at least you can see how things seem to differ between the promo and reality.
This last photo really says it all - the photo from the ad, and what you really get! :shock:
Thanks for posting all the photos!

Jim K
You're welcome. I am a bit disappointed as the stock photo really looks like different material in some areas - trunks and gloves - and the color was not as expected.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

Not to rub salt in the wound, but, as has been discussed in other threads regarding these costumes, the stock photos Rubies uses are always either prototypes (and hence not actual final product photos), or photos of actual screen used costumes (like the real "Revenge of the Sith" costume pics they use to represent their deluxe Vader!). So they are never really what you will get. So far, in this line, the closest final product to the prototype photos seems to be - surprise! - Batgirl, although there are telling differences between Rubies' photos and that actual product, too.

Frustrating.

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Being fairly new to the board, I haven't come across those threads but your post leaves me with a lesson learned.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Kamdan

Post by Kamdan »

Is anyone going to review The Riddler costume? That's the one I want and it shouldn't be too hard for them to mess up. All it should be is a green unitard with a question mark on it.
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

Kamdan, go back to page two of this thread for a pretty thorough review of the Riddler costume by moxieheart.

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
HerryGrail

Post by HerryGrail »

Thanks for Joker pics! Even at a discounted price of around $100, I don't see the value...it seems like a $50 or maybe $59.99 costume. Except that it's the only one out there...
44wise

Post by 44wise »

I can do the Riddler Costume Tonight
Kamdan

Post by Kamdan »

44wise wrote:I can do the Riddler Costume Tonight
Thanks!
44wise

Post by 44wise »

oh Catwoman EARS was not in the bag I have to call to see if I can get them shipped to me it's SUCKS