Screen Grab Request

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Jim Beard

Screen Grab Request

Post by Jim Beard »

Bat-Pals, would anyone be able to supply me with one or both of these shots from the show?

The "Gotham City Plans and Views" sign from the Batcave in "A Riddle a Day Keeps the Riddler Away."

The painting of a safe that's over Bruce's actual safe in an episode of which I've forgotten the title :)

Any help'd be appreciated!

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
Jim Beard

Re: Screen Grab Request

Post by Jim Beard »

One is for a friend who's having something made for her husband's birthday, while the other wone is for a very special project of my own :D

Jim
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Better shot from another episode
The Wail Of The Siren
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

These are beautiful things. And you are a beautiful person. Many thanks, sir, and if my own project comes to fruition, I will credit you for your help.

Jim
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

Btw, did the sign look the same in both of its appearances, and was it sitting atop the same computer piece?

Jim
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

from "A Riddle A Day Keeps The Riddler Away"
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

Yeoman's service, faithful retainer. Above and beyond merely dusting the Batcave.

My sincere thanks,

Jim
High C

Post by High C »

Jim Beard wrote:Bat-Pals, would anyone be able to supply me with one or both of these shots from the show?

The "Gotham City Plans and Views" sign from the Batcave in "A Riddle a Day Keeps the Riddler Away."

The painting of a safe that's over Bruce's actual safe in an episode of which I've forgotten the title :)
It was 'The Wail of the Siren.' He was taking out all his money and valuables to give to Joan Collins, kinda like men would do in Dynasty a few years later. ;)
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17