Was Burt Ward considered handsome back in his heyday?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

WayneGrayson

Re: Was Burt Ward considered handsome back in his heyday?

Post by WayneGrayson »

Bruce, not to mention Aunt Harriet, would NEVER have allowed our Boy Wonder to sprout facial hair before his third season thrust into manhood - at least until after he obtained his international drivers license in preparation for the trip to Gotham-Lookalike-Londinium.
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

I was going to say something, but decided not to. :lol: :lol:
WayneGrayson

Post by WayneGrayson »

Riddlersgurl wrote:I was going to say something, but decided not to. :lol: :lol:
Party pooper
robinfan

Post by robinfan »

Very cute I bet!
IdolGirl01

Post by IdolGirl01 »

I think Burt was very cute when he did Robin in the TV Series, Adam was cute to tho
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

Burt Ward was considered 'pretty' at the time. William Dozier told stories about Ward mentioning his "million dollar face". Adam West in 1966 practically invented handsome. :)

William Dozier:
‘The only time I had a little problem with Burt, and that wasn’t much, was when he would talk about his ‘million-dollar face.’ During those explosions that we would have on the sets, sometimes as part of those special effects, he would become worried about his ‘million-dollar face,’ and he was serious. One day when we were shooting the feature, I went over on the set, and they were sitting around. I said, ‘What’s the matter?’ and they said, ‘Burt is not here. He is over in the infirmary.’ I said, ‘What’s the matter with him?’ They said he had some sort of problem. So, I went over to the infirmary on the lot and said, ‘What is the matter with you?’ Well, he said, ‘I have this pain.’ I said, ‘While you are enjoying that pain, get your ***Censored on this rated G site*** over to the set.’ He said ‘Yes, sir,’ and went back on the set immediately. But that was the way you had to treat him. He was an absolute baby.”
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
irishmiss

Post by irishmiss »

When Batman first premiered in 1966 I was 12 1/2 yrs. old. I remember sitting in front of the TV and Holy Knock Out my eyes were glued and there was certain feelings going on inside me letting me know that I was beginning to become a woman !!! So to answer your question - HOLY HEART THROB !!!

Your Dynamic Duo Fanatic 4-Ever,

Kathy
irishmiss
Mr.Freeze

Post by Mr.Freeze »

He was like Quasimodo , women were running away in fear :lol:

(that's sarcasm for those that don't get my "brand" of humor)