Biff-Pow-Zap!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Robintheboywonder

Biff-Pow-Zap!

Post by Robintheboywonder »

Hey! Does anyone have any of the artwork for any of those fight scene words??
rickrickrick

Re: Biff-Pow-Zap!

Post by rickrickrick »

Just what are you looking for, and for what use?

I threw together a couple of different ones to make punch signs to use at NY Comic Con this past year. I think I had Kapow!, Biff!, Pow!, and Sock!

They're nothing special, but they do the job. I just tweaked things I found on Google Images using Photoshop. They are not super hi res or anything.
kapowbatman.jpg
kapowbatman.jpg (141.61 KiB) Viewed 4362 times
RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Robintheboywonder

Post by Robintheboywonder »

Those would be awesome!!! I'll PM you more info and my contact!!
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

Got your message. I'll send you the files later Thursday night.

Like I said, the graphics are nothing special - I did them really fast. But they're cleaner than anything you can get by just googling stuff. If they're useful for you, that's great!

Someday I hope to get the time to do some really nice vector versions.

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Very clever idea! Looks spiffy rickrick!
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

Oh, it's a very clever idea - and not mine! I'm pretty sure I ripped it off from QuickBat Allan.

People LOVE it! The Pow! balloons, and the bomb. The two best props you can carry around with you that people instantly recognize.
batbomb.jpeg
batbomb.jpeg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 4278 times
RRR
batfan1705

Post by batfan1705 »

I did the bomb thing myself at our local comic con last November. It was a huge hit, everyone loved it!
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

Like these?? Image which I also have where I did them in colors in vector as well.. these I made so I could made a vinyl decal set with them.. I digitized these myself..
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Holy Sharp Picture.