Back to the Fuschia!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
wally wingert

Back to the Fuschia!

Post by wally wingert »

In an attempt to create a more accurate costume for the 8" Figures Inc. Joker, I found this fabric today which I think seals it! It's got the same body as the fabric used for their costume, but the color is much better. I compared it to pinks in the store, and this is far "redder" and more fuschia in tone than an average pink.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. Now I just have to figure out how to get lines printed on this fabric for the pants! That, and I'll have to paint the hands to match.
Attachments
Back to the Fuschia.JPG
wally wingert

Re: Back to the Fuschia!

Post by wally wingert »

At this point I'm experimenting with just drawing the pinstripes on with a pen. They're all 1/8" apart. But I'm considering other options as well.
Attachments
IMG_3982a.JPG
IMG_3979a.JPG
IMG_3979a.JPG (82.74 KiB) Viewed 4417 times
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I'm looking forward to seeing how this modification project goes buddy!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Good Luck.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Wow! Looks great so far...
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

GORGEOUS! You're dedicated to details!
Meule

Post by Meule »

Good luck Wally. I took the easy way out and took in the 9" Hasbro suit for my custom Joker I did a few years ago
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe