Third Season Shame episodes on ME-TV

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Dr. Shimel

Third Season Shame episodes on ME-TV

Post by Dr. Shimel »

The rarely-seen (thanks to The Hub Channel) third season episodes with Shame (The Great Escape/The Great Train Robbery) will be shown on ME-TV tomorrow night at 7 p.m. The best parts of these episodes are henchman F.R.E.D. and an amusing cameo by Jerry (The Beaver) Mathers.
JWLJN

Re: Third Season Shame episodes on ME-TV

Post by JWLJN »

I always liked these Shame eps much better than the first two. Hermione Baddeley was funny, too, and by her own account had a lot of fun doing them.

-J\/\/
exm

Post by exm »

Also, the duel in the street at the end of part two demonstrated unusually-high production values for season three. The thought of a crane shot looking down the length of a long street was out the window by the time they got to the Nora episode.

Calamity Jan was an enjoyable character, as well. I doubt we would have seen Dina Merrill in a Batman episode if she weren't married to Cliff Robertson at the time.
marvelbloodhound

Post by marvelbloodhound »

In the words of Rod Stewart, "some guys have ALL the luck..."
AHTrois

Post by AHTrois »

Allmost finished! Won't be long, now, before we're blessed with the landmark series premiere, "Hi Diddle Riddle"! 8-)
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

AHTrois wrote:Allmost finished! Won't be long, now, before we're blessed with the landmark series premiere, "Hi Diddle Riddle"! 8-)
December 8th, presuming they go in order.
Gotham

Post by Gotham »

I wonder why they only used the Ridler green suit in that one episode?
I may not agree with what you say at times, But I will fight for your right to say it!
Kamdan

Post by Kamdan »

Gotham wrote:I wonder why they only used the Ridler green suit in that one episode?
Frank wore that suit in nearly every episode he appeared in, except for The Ring of Wax and Give 'Em the Axe.