Happy Birthday Linda Gaye Scott!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mr Chronos

Happy Birthday Linda Gaye Scott!

Post by Mr Chronos »

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Riddler babe Linda Gaye Scott! Her turn as the magnificent Moth in her purple lurex jumpsuit and hippie cape was great. And she also zapped the Green Hornet as Vama too! Happy Birthday Linda, may you have many more! :P :D :D 8-)

'Oh Riddler honey, that's beautiful!'- No more beautiful than Linda!
epaddon

Re: Happy Birthday Linda Gaye Scott!

Post by epaddon »

Also appeared as one of the beautiful robots of "Westworld" and a space hippie on "Lost In Space." And then when she was on "Columbo" in a more frumped up role as Janet Leigh's maid, she was actually married to the Puzzler himself, as Maurice Evans played the butler!

I thought she was one of the superior henchmolls in the run of the show.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

epaddon wrote:Also appeared as one of the beautiful robots of "Westworld" and a space hippie on "Lost In Space." And then when she was on "Columbo" in a more frumped up role as Janet Leigh's maid, she was actually married to the Puzzler himself, as Maurice Evans played the butler!

The Riddler (1st Season Frank Gorshin version) had quite a quartet of molls: Jill St. John, Susan Silo, Linda Gaye Scott and Sherry Jackson
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

epaddon wrote:Also appeared as one of the beautiful robots of "Westworld" and a space hippie on "Lost In Space." And then when she was on "Columbo" in a more frumped up role as Janet Leigh's maid, she was actually married to the Puzzler himself, as Maurice Evans played the butler!

The Riddler (1st Season Frank Gorshin version) had quite a quartet of molls: Jill St. John, Susan Silo, Linda Gaye Scott and Sherry Jackson