Chest logo

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Flyinggrayson

Re: Chest logo

Post by Flyinggrayson »

When you get "best scissors" recommendations, the depth of knowledge of this board begins to scare me a little :).

If I asked the board what would be the most screen accurate response of Batman to the question of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, I think we might really be moving this board to a force for good in the world.

Seriously though RRR, you, and everyone else, couldn't be more helpful. I'll probably be ordering those scissors.

Andy
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

"Who knows Robin, these strange mixing of minds can be the greatest single service ever performed for humanity!"
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Flyinggrayson

Post by Flyinggrayson »

Ha. Ha. Ha. I love that the above quote was (A) a response to my request for an answer from Batman to the Israeli Palestinian conflict, (B) an appropriate reference to what happens on this board and (C) an actual Batman movie quote. Mind blown.
pikwik

Post by pikwik »

Batfanman wrote:5" across - you can download a 1:1 version of it under the resources link on this site (above.)
Have all the resources been moved? I only see a video about cape snaps under resources.

Looking to download 1:1 version of the chest logo...
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

I printed mine on semi gloss photo paper then glued it to .010 styrene with spray adhesive. Duck carpet tape holds mine in place on the tunic. The .010 styrene is just thick enough to give it a solid backing and keeps it from getting ruined when you take it off, yet thin enough that you do not see it at all. I stuck it on wax paper afterwards for re-use. The styrene is available in any well stocked hobby store, usually near the model railroading supplies. I trimmed around mine with a regular good sharp pair of scissors with no problems.
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

We solved our issue with the trademark issue.
The image on the emblem you receive may vary from the one shown on the site. ;)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/254928322/ ... _active_15
Attachments
WS2emblem.jpg
WS2emblem.jpg (50.69 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

I can vouch for that. The chest logos I received did NOT say WS2 on them as in the picture!! ;)
THEBAT

Post by THEBAT »

I will make my own very soon made and painted by hand as the original was made ! I will post photos wen I have it ready
ironfist

Post by ironfist »

looking for the emblem jpeg.

Batfanman wrote:
5" across - you can download a 1:1 version of it under the resources link on this site (above.)

I honestly don't know how to find the resource section?
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

ironfist wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm looking for the emblem jpeg.

Batfanman wrote:
5" across - you can download a 1:1 version of it under the resources link on this site (above.)

I honestly don't know how to find the resource section?
If you can't find the link, google 66 Batman logo. You should be able to find it.