Figures Toy Company Next waves?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
ehlers5

Re: Figures Toy Company Next waves?

Post by ehlers5 »

Do you think we will see a removable cowl Batman? Possibly with Catwoman?
simm

Post by simm »

Very nice wave. Only the Alfred is a retread after appearing as an EE exclusive. FTC is hitting it out of the park with the way they are including every main and special guest character on the show. Now if we can get an all female wave 5, that would be over the top Batgirl, Catwoman, Siren, and either Nora, Lola or Harriet.
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

LOVE THEM ALL
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

AndyFish wrote:BAM! I don't know who's playing Bookworm and Tut's been on a diet but how's that for service? Four NEW figures! I'm in.
ANDY THAT WOULD BE ....Tony Randall !!!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

simm wrote:Very nice wave. Only the Alfred is a retread after appearing as an EE exclusive. FTC is hitting it out of the park with the way they are including every main and special guest character on the show. Now if we can get an all female wave 5, that would be over the top Batgirl, Catwoman, Siren, and either Nora, Lola or Harriet.
Barbara Gordon
Batgirl
Newmar Catwoman
Chief O'Hara
Kitt Catwoman

Based on the back of Wave 4 packaging.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

AndyFish wrote:Mad Hatter is still the figure to beat (IMO) but that Otto might do it.
Flaws aside, I love them! Let me PRe ORDeR now!! ;)
Yeah, I have to agree with this.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

The likenesses are there enough for me, it's all relative ain't it? These aren't Hot Toys. Yet again i'm in!
simm

Post by simm »

Guys, how many figures does the FTC carry case hold? Has anyone purchased one that can speak for it's quality?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I bought 1 but it arrived broken. I think it was dropped by the shipper, and it didn't have much packing. EE refunded it. It was great and is 22" x 13". I think it held about 6 figures upright, and had one long horizontal chamber for accessories or a couple of figures, but it actually had two layers for a total of 12 figures. See the bottom picture. It is a hard shell box, and it cracked at the top seam. I have not seen one at a comic shop or I would have bought it.

Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Flyinggrayson

Post by Flyinggrayson »

I ordered the classic Batman and Robin figures on Friday last week and they arrived today. The right arm on each of Batman and Robin broke off literally within an hour of opening the packages. Does anyone know how the arms can be reattached? I would not recommend these figures. There was no twisting of the arms required they literally just fell off.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

Flyinggrayson wrote:I ordered the classic Batman and Robin figures on Friday last week and they arrived today. The right arm on each of Batman and Robin broke off literally within an hour of opening the packages. Does anyone know how the arms can be reattached? I would not recommend these figures. There was no twisting of the arms required they literally just fell off.
contact wherever you bought them and get a replacement or refund. Do you mean you got the Mego repros or the 66 figures? The first run of Mego repro figures they made had a problem with them being too tight and the arm joint getting pulled thru by the hardware inside.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
Flyinggrayson

Post by Flyinggrayson »

I had the 66 Batman figures. What are the odds that the right arm on both Batman and Robin would come off within an hour?
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

I've had zero problems with the 66 figures, most of the complaints have been about the first wave of repros and the Kiss figures. I'd take I up with FTC.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

That is a horrible Bookworm. That head sculpt looks nothing lime McDowall, and if FTC could not clear the legal end to use his likeness, why try at all? It says something not too good that the eyes on Mego's Cornelius / Galen head looked more like McDowall's--with the ape-up in place--than FTC's version of the exposed face.

Tut...come on. That's not even trying.
Beneath Wayne Manor
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

BATWINGED HORNET wrote:That is a horrible Bookworm. That head sculpt looks nothing lime McDowall, and if FTC could not clear the legal end to use his likeness, why try at all? It says something not too good that the eyes on Mego's Cornelius / Galen head looked more like McDowall's--with the ape-up in place--than FTC's version of the exposed face.

Tut...come on. That's not even trying.
If they are using his pic on the package then they have likeness rights, I think its the incorrect glasses throwing off his look. I'll judge them in person instead of over one picture.
To the Bat-Elephant!!