Happy Birthday Scott Sebring

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Hedji

Re: Happy Birthday Scott Sebring

Post by Hedji »

Happy Belated Birthday, Scott! Hope you had fun!
-Andy
Gernot

Post by Gernot »

Happy Birthday, Scott! Thanks for all the hard work ye do around here! :)
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

WayneGrayson: Thanks for the friendly comment about my birthday song to Scott. In case you hadn't seen it yet, I had "Thanked" you on the previous board, but since that is now disabled I wanted to make sure that you know I appreciate your comment.

Have a great one.
WayneGrayson

Post by WayneGrayson »

Gorshin Romero wrote:WayneGrayson: Thanks for the friendly comment about my birthday song to Scott. In case you hadn't seen it yet, I had "Thanked" you on the previous board, but since that is now disabled I wanted to make sure that you know I appreciate your comment.

Have a great one.
You're very welcome, Gorshin - it's really nice of you to make sure I got it. In fact, the past few days have been so hazy (work-related stress) and the board was being re-done, I was probably in another thread or I wasn't on it at all.

I really love the way it looks. This site just keeps getting better - and more fun. I hope you had a great 4th.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Wayne Grayson: I wish you a Happy Independence Day as well!
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Thanks for the song, Gorshin Romero. It was much appreciated. :)
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Scott Sebring wrote:Thanks for the song, Gorshin Romero. It was much appreciated. :)
You're quite welcome, Scott. I sing my own version of "Happy Happy Birthday Baby" to my family and friends on each birthday and try to customize it to their names, although I think this is the first time I actually did it in print. Speaking of putting things in print: THANK YOU SO MUCH for allowing me and the others to post our fan fiction stories here. In all honesty, it's very helpful to me with my writing as well as encouraging; I don't think Cactus Kleinschmidt or the Todster ever would have seen the light of day if I did not have a group of people to share them with who I know have the same appreciation for such dastardly characters interacting with our heroes. Trust me when I tell you that this board is much admired and appreciated by me! Have another great year!
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Sorry I missed this one...Happy Belated Birthday, Scott!

Thanks for all you do for us! Hope it was a great birthday!