Diane McBain on Facebook

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Dr. Shimel

Diane McBain on Facebook

Post by Dr. Shimel »

I noticed that Diane McBain joined Facebook last week. It'll be interesting to see how conversant she is with her FB friends. I did notice that she has a photo of herself as Pinky Pinkston.
Dr. Shimel

Re: Diane McBain on Facebook

Post by Dr. Shimel »

The Thirteenth Hat.jpg
One of four rare photos from the shooting of the first Mad Hatter episodes.

Diane had these comments about her two different appearances:

"I loved working with David Wayne in another "Batman" two-part episode called, "The Thirteenth Hat." David Wayne was a delight!"

"I loved working on 'Batman.' And it was wonderful to be reunited with my old friend and frequent co-star Van Williams in this two-part episode called, "A Piece of the Action." In all of my 42 year career, for the fans, "Pinky" is one of my most memorable characters."

Somebody made the amusing comments that Diane should have been in the other Mad Hatter, given the fact that Batman ended up with a pink Cowl. :lol:
WayneGrayson

Post by WayneGrayson »

Dr. Shimel wrote:[attachment=0] Somebody made the amusing comments that Diane should have been in the other Mad Hatter, given the fact that Batman ended up with a pink Cowl. :lol:
That is pretty cute - and so was she. At first, when I saw the name on the thread, I almost misread it as Diane Keaton instead of McBain. I then imagined Diane Keaton as a bat villainess. It would have been a one-off two parter with her trapping the Dynamic Duo into listening to her talk them to death.

Catwoman couldn't kill 'em with coffee - so what's a little whine?
Sol

Post by Sol »

A very sultry lady. I have an casting list in my head for the SUPERMAN TV series I like to imagine William Dozier having produced, and Ms. McBain is my Lois Lane.
logar2

Post by logar2 »

Diane happens to be very conversant on FB. In fact we've even had private conversations over IM. She posts often and is very approachable to speak with. She also loves posting pics and does so often as well.