Batgirl 3 pack & Batcave ToysRUs exclusives

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Re: Batgirl 3 pack & Batcave ToysRUs exclusives

Post by Lou Szabo »

I think these are supposed to hit shelves in September according to earlier press releases. However, I think a daily check is probably prudent.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BatDavidEvanSmith

Post by BatDavidEvanSmith »

Finally received my Batgirl!

She is a little shorter than Catwoman, and I think they captured the look very well. I do miss the small detail of the white outline on her bat symbol, however. I didn't care for the cape sticking out in full spread permanently, but I folded the ends back over her shoulders and they tend to stay that way. I wish there was a way to do the two-color cape with thinner material that would just drape, but definitely not mad at the execution of the figure overall.

Will still buy the 3pack. The Batgirl I received has the tiniest speck under her bottom lip, and. as I've waited my entire life for these figures to be a reality, it's the imperfections that are irking me. Also it seems there's enough paint difference on both Batman (darker) and Robin (more variation on the tights color than the Robin we got so far, plus no wire cape) to warrant the purchase. It's fine because I can put one Batman and Robin permanently on the Batcycle (wire capes), and then have a pair for crime-fighting with the villains. Batusi will be dancing in the corner and Surf's Up Batman will be battling Joker for the best ripcurl.
"When we get to the royal oil boiling room, be sure to prepare some real boiling royal boiling oil to boil the boy wonder in... royally."
darthraver

Post by darthraver »

If you missed batgirl only from toysrus... bigbadtoystore has her up for sale.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Wow, I would have expected it at Entertainment Earth since they were sold in their booth. Holy Scoop, I bet they feel like Lois Lane reading a Clark Kent byline (listening to old time Superman/Batman episodes the last few days).
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Toys R Us now has the 3 pack in stock and shipping. Also the Batmobile with Batman and Robin figures are in stock and shipping as well. 79.99 for that one. That accessory pack is still not for sale.
simm

Post by simm »

BatDavidEvanSmith wrote:Finally received my Batgirl!
Will still buy the 3pack. The Batgirl I received has the tiniest speck under her bottom lip, and. as I've waited my entire life for these figures to be a reality, it's the imperfections that are irking me. Also it seems there's enough paint difference on both Batman (darker) and Robin (more variation on the tights color than the Robin we got so far, plus no wire cape) to warrant the purchase. It's fine because I can put one Batman and Robin permanently on the Batcycle (wire capes), and then have a pair for crime-fighting with the villains. Batusi will be dancing in the corner and Surf's Up Batman will be battling Joker for the best ripcurl.

The 3 pack is just a re-pack of the original Batman/Robin base figures with different capes according to Mattel. Their color tones will be the same as the original. You might just be seeing a pic with a lighting issue.
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

rickkrefft wrote:Toys R Us now has the 3 pack in stock and shipping. Also the Batmobile with Batman and Robin figures are in stock and shipping as well. 79.99 for that one. That accessory pack is still not for sale.
I think I am going to pass on the 3 pack, since I got the SDCC Batgirl and have the wall climber set. That is a steep price for the Batmobile with figures. Just have to hold out and get that accessory pack ASAP. Hopefully "add to cart" shows up in the next day or so.
ehlers5

Post by ehlers5 »

It doesn't show the 3 pack in stock?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Interesting the Batmobile with figs is available now, when the 3-pack and Batman/Batcave are not???
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

The 3 pack was on there this morning. Mine has already shipped. Click and open the picture and the add to cart button should show up. Unless it sold out already?
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

rickkrefft wrote:The 3 pack was on there this morning. Mine has already shipped. Click and open the picture and the add to cart button should show up. Unless it sold out already?
The add to cart option was gone by before noon central time . Post photos when yours arrives I am quite curious to see what the packaging looks like.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

burkestudio wrote:
Interesting the Batmobile with figs is available now, when the 3-pack and Batman/Batcave are not???
I think they sold out quickly, scalpers were the early birds.
BatTime

Post by BatTime »

Szabol wrote:
burkestudio wrote:
I think they sold out quickly, scalpers were the early birds.
Strange. For both the 3 pack and the "To The Batcave" set I signed up for the E-Mail alerts. Obviously, if it went on sale and sold out already, then the alert was pointless.
"I don't know who he is beneath that mask of his, but I know when we need him, and we need him now!"
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been covered before, but does Toys R Us USA ship outside the States?
I've been looking on the site and can't see any info on international shipping...
Thanks,
Terry