Batgirl 3 pack & Batcave ToysRUs exclusives

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
KustomJeff

Re: Batgirl 3 pack & Batcave ToysRUs exclusives

Post by KustomJeff »

I was out and about today and stopped into our Toys R Us and they had the individual figures, but and the Batmobile, but no multipacks or Batcave Batman.
I'm on Instagram as kustomjeff if you want to see more toy pics and some motorcycle stuff too. :-P
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

BatTime wrote:
Aussie Batfan wrote:Hi all,
Sorry if this has been covered before, but does Toys R Us USA ship outside the States?
I've been looking on the site and can't see any info on international shipping...
Thanks,
Terry
Terry, it looks like they do!

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?c ... 20shipping
Thanks BatTime - much appreciated.
Terry
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but what scale are these figures and the Batcave accessories?
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

greatlakes6 wrote:I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but what scale are these figures and the Batcave accessories?
They are the 6" figures.
BatDavidEvanSmith

Post by BatDavidEvanSmith »

I went to two TRU locations, and only one store (Times Square, NYC) had two units of the 3pack on the shelf. I picked the one with the better Batgirl, but the belt has some gold paint splatter up on her hip/abs area. It's really minor, and I already have the SDCC Batgirl, so I'm really buying this for the non-wire cape Robin, but I still want Batgirl to be perfect. Looked like there were varying degrees of weakness on Batgirl's bat emblem on her chest, and the other Batgirl that I left behind had some flaws on her facial paint, which I can't abide by ever.

The Batgirl I ordered on eBay from SDCC has a flaw below her bottom lip, so that's what I'm looking to replace with my 3pack version, and the one I got has a great face, but that distracting splatter near the belt. Going to see if I can exchange for a better overall 3pack!

The second TRU I went to hadn't received them yet, but the lady I had check the computer for me at Customer Service thought the set was really cool. It really is a nice box, I'm glad about the box angling, and the colors are so bright and the figures pop so well. It's very well done.

Didn't see any "populated" Batmobiles or the Batcave set which was another one I'm looking for. Hopefully I find what I need tomorrow! Jealous of you TysonL!
"When we get to the royal oil boiling room, be sure to prepare some real boiling royal boiling oil to boil the boy wonder in... royally."
BatDavidEvanSmith

Oh! Batgirl cape fix!

I found that we can fold the cape back on Batgirl and tuck the edges under the back side of the neckpiece to have the yellow of the cape folded over on top of the purple, and it helps Batgirl's cape not to stick out on "full spread" that way. Looks better to me and more screen accurate.

If I'm not describing it well enough, I could try again, or maybe I'm late to the party and everyone already figured this out. LOL.
"When we get to the royal oil boiling room, be sure to prepare some real boiling royal boiling oil to boil the boy wonder in... royally."
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

LOL, so much for "shipping in September", it's not often someone beats their on sale date, so hurrah for Mattel and ToysRUs.

Please post pics of open boxes. Does anyone have a Batcave under construction, in 1/12 scale?
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BatDavidEvanSmith

Found a better TRU 3pack to exchange my flawed Batgirl. Added bonus was that Times Square's price was $3 higher, so I got credited back money, and taxes were lower at the new store also. Fortunately the new store I went to today had one of the Batcave Accessory sets, so I picked that up also! Good day! I'm all caught up! Still holding out hope that they'll make more villains, maybe a surprise announcement at New York Comic Con in the Fall? I just don't want this line to end!

Today's store had one set of the populated Batmobile, the rest were empty Batmobiles (but the price point was only $20 different so it's like you're getting one figure for free).
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

TysonL wrote:
greatlakes6 wrote:I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but what scale are these figures and the Batcave accessories?
They are the 6" figures.
Thank you, so they are 1/12 scale.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I just saw the prices rose $5 online. Hope you got them or can find them locally.
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Szabol wrote: Does anyone have a Batcave under construction, in 1/12 scale?
Thinking about making something along these lines.... Time is a bugger!
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I just updated a spreadsheet with some calculations. I will post here when I get to a PC. Hopefully someone can expand it.
scottmandew

Post by scottmandew »

I tried to order the "To the Batcave" set a couple days ago and the TRU website only gave me to "pick up in store" option. Sadly, no store within 50 miles of my house (their largest search option) was carrying the set. I just checked again today and I was able to add it to my cart and checkout. So it's on its way! Yay me!
We thought we'd have to teach our son about the world. Turns out we have to teach the world about our son. They see a boy who cannot speak. We see a miracle who doesn't need words.
http://www.ourjourneywithoneofgodsmirac ... gspot.com/
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

scottmandew wrote:I tried to order the "To the Batcave" set a couple days ago and the TRU website only gave me to "pick up in store" option. Sadly, no store within 50 miles of my house (their largest search option) was carrying the set. I just checked again today and I was able to add it to my cart and checkout. So it's on its way! Yay me!
Awesome!! You were starting to make me feel bad that I had ordered and received 2 of the Batcave sets. :)
-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
scottmandew

Post by scottmandew »

burkestudio wrote:
scottmandew wrote:I tried to order the "To the Batcave" set a couple days ago and the TRU website only gave me to "pick up in store" option. Sadly, no store within 50 miles of my house (their largest search option) was carrying the set. I just checked again today and I was able to add it to my cart and checkout. So it's on its way! Yay me!
Awesome!! You were starting to make me feel bad that I had ordered and received 2 of the Batcave sets. :)
-Jeremy
Oh no... I was just happy I could finally order it. I saw them coming onto ebay (and Amazon) for more than twice the TRU price and I was getting scared. I thought I would end up either spending way too much or just having to do without.
We thought we'd have to teach our son about the world. Turns out we have to teach the world about our son. They see a boy who cannot speak. We see a miracle who doesn't need words.
http://www.ourjourneywithoneofgodsmirac ... gspot.com/