Original Batcopter to be featured on Comic Book Men 10/18

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Space Ghost

Original Batcopter to be featured on Comic Book Men 10/18

Post by Space Ghost »

The Original Batcopter N3079g will be featured on the Comic Book Men show right after the Walking Dead show on Sunday October 18. The show airs in the 12 am time frame. The show's subject will be all about the Original Batcopter.

This is the Season 5 opener for AMC's original series Comic Book Men.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Jersey Jim

Re: Original Batcopter to be featured on Comic Book Men 10/18

Post by Jersey Jim »

Thanks for the heads up, Jerry.. I'll be watching!!
Fatbat

Post by Fatbat »

Tnx for heads up! DVR set!!!!!
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Have to watch this tomorrow. Too tired to stay up after The Walking Dead. Thank goodness for the DVR.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Wow-- the show is still on? I guess that's a perk to being on after the highest rated cable show in history. I hate how fake CBM is-- I have no patience for "scripted reality" TV.
Dave from the UK

Post by Dave from the UK »

AndyFish wrote:I hate how fake CBM is-- I have no patience for "scripted reality" TV.
One half of me completely agrees with you. The half of me that cringes when the scripting is so obvious. Scripted reality is my greatest hatred when it comes to TV.

However the other half of me loves this show in spite of scripting because of all the cool Comics, Toys and Stories shared with us viewers. It really is one of my favourite shows.

I did think the last series (series 4) was the weakest so far. With the exception of the last episode all the others revolved around a celebrity guest, instead of focusing on the geek culture stuff I love so much. The last episode was great. Loads of cool stuff and hardly any lame scripted rubbish.
Dave from the UK

Post by Dave from the UK »

AndyFish wrote:I hate how fake CBM is-- I have no patience for "scripted reality" TV.
One half of me completely agrees with you. The half of me that cringes when the scripting is so obvious. Scripted reality is my greatest hatred when it comes to TV.

However the other half of me loves this show in spite of scripting because of all the cool Comics, Toys and Stories shared with us viewers. It really is one of my favourite shows.

I did think the last series (series 4) was the weakest so far. With the exception of the last episode all the others revolved around a celebrity guest, instead of focusing on the geek culture stuff I love so much. The last episode was great. Loads of cool stuff and hardly any lame scripted rubbish.

I loved the Batcopter episode. It was like living a childhood dream through someone else's eyes.