Bat Tights

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Batfanman

Re: Bat Tights

Post by Batfanman »

You da Bat, batjonesy! What a really, really nice thing to do! First rate.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

batjonsey36 wrote:
batjonsey36 wrote:I'll have the tights out by Friday to you and some "extra's"
With the new cowl I just purchased as well from Williams Studio, I am throwing in my old cowl. I hope when you get these items they fit!!!!

I truly hope that these items bring you joy and help you on your quest to complete your costume!

That was amazing batjonsey!! Blown away here. You just rock my friend! Never been more proud to be a part of this community.
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

very cool Batjonsey36, make sure you post those pics Dreddbatfan
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

That's one heck of a nice gesture! Well played citizen!
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Class Act Batjonsey!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Holy Bat-Generosity! Well done, Citizen!
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

Batjonesey36,WOW!!!!,I can't believe your generousity with you sending me your cowl.When I read that I started to cry because I didn't think that I'd be getting this far in my costume gathering.Don't worry about things fitting,somehow I'll get them to fit me.So far I'll have the tights,cowl & Bat Chest Emblem(I got that from Williams Brothers and It's the only thing that I could afford on my own).Thanks a million Batjonsey36 for everything that you've done for me,I really appreciate it more than you'll ever know.
batjonsey36

Post by batjonsey36 »

Dredd,

Don't sweat it. I know that these items will be well cared for by you and loved. I can't wait to see you though put on those tights and cowl, nothing and I mean NOTHING can prepare you for that feeling when you don the crime fighting outfit and get ready to see yourself as the hero we all grew up watching and loving, BATMAN!

I am hitting the post office tomorrow, USPS to you my friend! Please keep me updated and if you're uncomfortable, you can always PM me!

Doug
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Doug, my Friend, You are TRULY a class act!!!!!!! May You and Yours be richly blessed for doing what You have done!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Larry
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

I tell you what sir, Our newest batman is going to need a belt. I will donate my recently completed one to you. I just finished making this about a week before Halloween. The belt is made from a leather strap with heavy foam pouches covered with 2mm eva foam. The cylinders are pvc and the entire buckle was ethced and made by me. I can always make another one. Give it a good home and go be super my friend. You can see it in the link here.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4406
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

I will gladly accept your kind offer,if you're sure you don't mind parting with it.For something that's made of foam it looks like the real thing,I can't wait to get it and everything else-It will be like a Batman Christman before Christmas.At this rate it won't take long before I have a complete costume to show everybody.If anybodys interested the reason I'm in a wheelchair is because I have Rhuematoid Arthritis and when I was about 6 months old when they first diagnosed me I got so sick that they gave me last rights but they tried steroids on me and that's what stunted the growth in my arms and legs but it worked and I got stronger and here I am 57 years later.I have other health issues to go along with the Arthritis but I take it day by day and I'm always in pain but I never complain because I figure what good will it due,it was just something that I have to live with besides there are people out there that's worse off than me.Thanks a million to everyone who's helping with my costume,I can't wait to become Batman and post pictures.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

shoot me a PM my good buddy.
batjonsey36

Post by batjonsey36 »

That's awesome of you Batman65! Now let's see if we might be able to help get some boots and gloves! I am going to check ebay. By the way your cowl and body suit are on the way Dredd! I'll PM the tracking number!
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

The gloves and boots might be tricky getting to fit because of my small hands and arms plus my short legs and small feet.But if you think that I'll be able to find them them then let's go for it.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Batjonesy35 and Batman65's generosity and kind spirits are great examples of when I love this community so much.
Thanks guys!!!