Batman complete blu Ray <$60

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Batman complete blu Ray <$60

Post by Lou Szabo »

This week, Bestbuy has the complete series for under $60 for Father's Day. Enjoy!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Re: Batman complete blu Ray <$60

Post by Ben Bentley »

That's a cracking deal for anyone who has been holding out for a bargain!

Can you imagine even a few years ago telling a TV Bat-Fan that they could own a beautifully restored HD version of all 120 episodes for less than $60?! It's not lost on me and I'm so glad we entered the show's fiftieth anniversary with this available.
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

did it sell a lot of units upon its initial release?
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

If I didn't already have it ( thank you to my wife last Christmas), I would be all over this!
simm

Post by simm »

It will be below $50 this Christmas season.
chelray1

Post by chelray1 »

Even the limited edition is dropping. I got it for 80 and I know that it will be 50 before years end! Man, those people that paid 269.99 lol..
TheBlueHombre

Post by TheBlueHombre »

Does anyone know if WHV put out corrected sets of the show on Blu ray or DVD with all the "Next week" villain promos in their proper places within the episodes? I know they corrected them for the digital copies but I was wondering if they did that for the DVD and Blu ray releases as well?
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel
Same Perilous Predicament
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I doubt it-- they pressed a ton of these sets for the initial release, corrected releases would mean new pressings which is expensive and not needed if they remain in stock in retail.

As for the price drop-- totally expected--laugh if you want but I paid full price for my original Blu set, then bought the red set when it was an Amazon deal so I could have the extras and the digital codes and I don't regret it at all. I knew full well it would drop in a few years but I wanted it when it came out. I think a lot of people who feel the same way, sometimes it's worth it to pay full price.

Plus the fact that the actors are getting some residuals for it is a nice way to pay back.
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

I echo what Andy said. Some folks can't or won't spend that much on a TV show, and I totally appreciate that. Still, early sales figures are important, and I voted with my dollars to show support for more '66 Bat-product.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

mwilbury wrote: Some folks can't or won't spend that much on a TV show, and I totally appreciate that. Still, early sales figures are important, and I voted with my dollars to show support for more '66 Bat-product.
You've hit the nail on the head as far as my feelings buddy.

This is a great chance for those who for whatever reason, (financial or otherwise) have waited to get themselves a complete set.