Moebius Batman & Catwoman

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
John Mack

Re: Moebius Batman & Catwoman

Post by John Mack »

Thank you for your vote of confidence! I'll certainly try my best. I'll be sure to post photos, good or bad.
Music. BAT! Music.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

John Mack wrote:Thank you for your vote of confidence! I'll certainly try my best. I'll be sure to post photos, go or bad.
No problem. The nice thing is the ability to control paint flow so it doesn't all spray out, like a spray can. Light air pressure and thinned out paint and you will be painting like a pro in no time. I have a Binks Wren. My dad used to be a painter and he told me Binks was the one that made the spray guns we had at work. There are a lot of nice air brushes out there that will do a fantastic job in making that batman look good. I cant wait to start putting mine together. I just haven't had time yet.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Yes, the choice of an air brush can be daunting. I have a rather small budget, so it's going to be something along the lines of a Testors brand with a can of air. No money for a compressor at the moment. Yes2: Time is very hard to find here as well. Most days I work 12 hours which turns into 14.
Music. BAT! Music.