JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
LizardKing

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by LizardKing »

These sold fast! I got the last one at a store in Livonia, Michigan as I was out of town and learned my Hallmark sold nearly every single Catwoman to a single customer!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

LizardKing wrote:These sold fast! I got the last one at a store in Livonia, Michigan as I was out of town and learned my Hallmark sold nearly every single Catwoman to a single customer!
They are supposed to be one to a customer only.
svl

Post by svl »

They were one per at my store. Luckily I had a helper with so I was able to snag 2 (one for the tree, one for the display case). :)

They had 5 total, FYI.
rajung

Post by rajung »

I went to my local store today with the intent that if they didn't have any left I wasn't going to sweat it.They had 9 of them ,which filled up the total space they were intended for, so that may have been their allotment to start with.
Nice figure and grabbed one.Would have walked away without one if it were at the other price listed above.
I asked the lady working why they were just released the other day,how many were released,and why the special edition, knowing very well that she wouldn't know , but her answer was"they just want you to buy them"straight forward and honest .there wasn't anything posted about 1 per person and doubt it mattered at my store.
Nothing special, but nice to have another 66 related item available.For the finicky,save yourself from having to post neg. reviews.
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

Got mine today.
Yeah, I paid a little more for it but,...
Just happy to have it.
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

I totally forgot about the Julie Newmar ornament coming out last Saturday until late last night. I called quite a few Hallmark stores with no luck. The last one I called which also was close to me had one left.
Oh Happy day, I scored one in the eleventh hour! :)
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Hey, these are still showing up in a few Hallmark stores. I found another over the weekend! :)
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Monstar

Post by Monstar »

My local Hallmark was out before I had a chance to get there. Ended up going to the evilbay route, but it was only a couple of bucks more. Now, aside from trees, how are people displaying these? I picked up a plain ornament display from Michael's, but surely there is a better way to show off this piece....
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

If I display mine, I will probably hang it like an ornament. For me, the problem is that the box is solid. I have a few ornaments that were sold loose with a tag on top that I display by hanging them from the tag, just like they would have been on a store peg.

However, I may leave mine in the box and just sit the box on a shelf.