Robin different in pilot

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

clavierankh

Robin different in pilot

Post by clavierankh »

I think Robin had more on the ball in Hi Diddle Riddle/Smack In The Middle.

He was the one who realized the significance of Riddler saying"After you've chewed over this for a while look for two more" He realized the Riddler had hidden Riddles on the legal papers.

In later episodes Batman is the one who figures these things out.
robinboyblunderer

Re: Robin different in pilot

Post by robinboyblunderer »

It's been a long time since I've watched an episode but I thought riddles were Robin's speciality to a certain degree on the show, seemed like he usually blurted out the answer during the Riddler episodes.

Robin solved most of the riddles but Batman accurately deduced the crime from them.

cheers
dell

Post by dell »

In my opinion, as the series went on both Batman and Robin seemed to be less on the ball.
dell
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

robinboyblunderer wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:34 pm It's been a long time since I've watched an episode but I thought riddles were Robin's speciality to a certain degree on the show, seemed like he usually blurted out the answer during the Riddler episodes.

Robin solved most of the riddles but Batman accurately deduced the crime from them

cheers
This has always been my belief as well.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I thought this thread was going to be about a whole different question. Using the same thread title, I thought it was about how Burt's portrayal of Robin started out and changed as the epidodes progressed. My bad.
Music. BAT! Music.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

He was different in the pilot. He was aloud to drive the Batmobile and... he was a woman! Or at least supposed to be Molly in disguise. lol