Last cowls of 2017

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Chuck Williams

Last cowls of 2017

Post by Chuck Williams »

The last 3 cowls of 2017 and possibly the last ever getting sent out today....
Attachments
DSC_0007 (3).JPG
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
weirdkorey

Re: Last cowls of 2017

Post by weirdkorey »

***Admin Edit: Please conduct business via Private Message or Email. BB ***
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Nooooooo......
floatinjoe

Post by floatinjoe »

I saw your post on Facebook. Are you planning on shutting down the whole Dynamic Duo line, or just the cowls?
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Chuck, you should be proud of the incredible legacy of Batmen you've deputized. I feel so fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time to meet you (on the net) and have the means to acquire what I was able from you. The quality of work from you and Lynne is second to none. You both deserve all the success that will come your way as you venture into your new endeavors. Wishing you nothing but the best, and proud to be able to call you a friend.
CADA

Post by CADA »

WOW am sad to see Chuck finished with this I was hoping to get a few more Adam West cowls along with a complete suit and the movie serial costume's never got to complete those. I been really busy backed up with stuff so I couldn't do anything Chuck and Lynne I feel wear the best when it came to the 1966/serial costume's best of luck to them.
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

I'd like to know more about that Saunders poster on the wall in the background. Where did you get it???
ELVIS

Post by ELVIS »

I recently added one to my collection, I had no idea it might have been one of the last few made. I feel very lucky and thankful.

Brian
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

I'd like to know more about that Saunders poster on the wall in the background. Where did you get it???
Can't speak for Chuck, but I found mine at Walmart, of all places. About $5, if memory serves. This would have been about a year ago, maybe.
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

wally wingert wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 am I'd like to know more about that Saunders poster on the wall in the background. Where did you get it???
Yep, a Walmart find! I really like it. I got the poster of Remind Magazine from them when they were breaking down from PopCon in Milwaukee last year. My little Bat corner for inspiration while cowl painting...

Thanks for the kind words Guys!!!
It was a blast to make the cowls, capes and belts I lusted after for so many years!!!
One day we may revisit them but now it's on to new challenges!

Chuck...
Attachments
DSC_0036 (3).JPG
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I think we need an Adam West Troll Doll with removable Cowl :lol:
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Damn. I’m saddened to hear this. A Chuck cowl is still on my wish list. I guess it will now have to stay a wish.😟 On that note, I wish Chuck all the best on whatever the next endeavor may be.
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

image2b.JPG
image2b.JPG (62.07 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
As everybody is aware that a lot of great people on here have donated parts of their costumes to me so that I can have my own 1966 Batman costume.I received a cowl that I still need to get fixed because it won't close in the front like it should and trying to find the exact material to fix it is looking to be impossible.I was hoping in the meantime to get a cowl from Chuck to have a spare one but now it looks like that if I don't find the material for the donated cowl that I'll never have a complete costume.Chuck Williams has been a great joy to everyone who ever purchased his cowls,capes or anything that he made.It's a sad day in Gotham City for all it's citizens that Batmans costume maker is retiring.I always enjoyed going to Chucks website and looking at his and Lynne's craftsmanship.I had started to save the money for a cowl & cape but I guess I'll use it for material.To all those who are wondering when they'll see me in my finished costume,it will be a while longer-be patient.I get depressed sometimes that I'll never get the money to get it done but not getting a lot of money from Social Security that's why it's taking so long.Anyway thanks Chuck for all you've done to make all us adults feel like a kid again and making our dreams of being Batman come true.Good luck in whatever you do next,I'm sure it will be great for you.
DrewMasie

Post by DrewMasie »

Wow. I was able to get one of Chuck's cowl this year, but I am saddened to hear that no other items will be available. Would have liked to acquire the other pieces and a Robin cape and vest, but guess It's not to be. I was hoping to get one of the Adam West busts next year so I can display my cowl as it deserves to be seen. I've searched and there are none for sale.

On the other hand, thanks to Chuck and Lynne for the great work that they've done. Their skill and dedication are unmatched. I wish you both continued success. Please keep us posted on your latest projects.
bnkpro

Post by bnkpro »

Excellent. Now they are finished up and gone I have never wanted one more...