new Bradford exchange items

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rickkrefft

Re: new Bradford exchange items

Post by rickkrefft »

I can take a pic when I get home but I don’t know to upload a photo on here. I can email it to you if provide your email.
johndeblasi

Post by johndeblasi »

I got my Robin. He isn’t as nice as the Batman (and that’s not saying too much) looks pudgy and nothing like Burt Ward at all. It seems anything from Bradford Exchange is gonna be a pretty weak effort. Robin seemed like a rush job.

Does the Robin piece light up or anything?
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Yes his BAM sign lights and so does the bat phone.
rajung

Post by rajung »

That's ok on the photo upload, thanks for the email option though.
I think I have a classic in my possession.
Now I do love to paint figures and life sized busts of Batman related items and have near 100 total, and I use many types of brushes, paint pens and rarely airbrush but I have yet to perfect using a paint roller.Now call me silly for pre ordering this many months ago, but how worse can it keep getting?I need to send a pic to these clowns of highly detailed, high demand,"numbered" mind you adult collectibles.
Attachments
DSC01450.JPG
DSC01453.JPG
DSC01452.JPG
DSC01451.JPG
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Mine didn’t have paint missing off the mask at least. The main reason I like these is the light up feature, otherwise I’d have returned them. I at least wanted Batman and Robin, I would like Batgirl to round out the trio. They don’t even list who’s next in the line. Maybe it will end here? I just worry to keep the subscription going that others in the line will be a rush job and look even worse. If Robin is a sign of proof of that.
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

And for the record, I don’t think the globe will look good at all. If they couldn’t get the Batmobile with Batman and Robin inside right on the bigger model they released in December, you can bet this tiny model with the globe will look 100 times worse. I have higher hopes Batman/Catwoman piece will look better.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

rajung wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:49 pm That's ok on the photo upload, thanks for the email option though.
I think I have a classic in my possession.
Now I do love to paint figures and life sized busts of Batman related items and have near 100 total, and I use many types of brushes, paint pens and rarely airbrush but I have yet to perfect using a paint roller.Now call me silly for pre ordering this many months ago, but how worse can it keep getting?I need to send a pic to these clowns of highly detailed, high demand,"numbered" mind you adult collectibles.
That's a great Peter Deyell likeness.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Does anyone know if they release any early to youtube critics or the like? I would like to see an unboxing video before ordering. Even though I enjoy my kotobukiya statues, I've cancelled a couple of preorders when I saw the statues had to be assembled.

Also, I would like to see the packaging. I prefer to leave my figures/collectables in the box.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Why are Batman and Robin standing on what looks like melted cake frosting?
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

Advertised item - actual item.
The faces are about as off as the Funko 3.75 in my opinion.
Attachments
combine_images.jpg
combine_images.jpg (81.54 KiB) Viewed 5165 times
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

So it looks like Joker is shipping now as I just got charged for him and it says on my Bradford Exchange acct Joker shipping soon. So he is #3 in this Batman figurine line. No idea what he looks like. I hope Penguin is next.