Lego ‘66 Batcave set on sale

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
mwilbury

Lego ‘66 Batcave set on sale

Post by mwilbury »

A friend pointed me to this deal, a significant discount over the original price.

This link points you toward similar deals on Walmart and Jet: https://slickdeals.net/f/11298399-lego- ... rt-jet-com
Meule

Re: Lego ‘66 Batcave set on sale

Post by Meule »

Or check aliexpress... Lego's Chinese competitor Lepin has a cheaper version... it's exactly the same, at a much lower cost... But yes, it's not Lego, so no, it's not a legit copy... But if you just want one for display purposes this cheaper version is perfect
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Looks like the aliexpress versions do NOT come with ANY of the Figures though! :(

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Meule

Post by Meule »

To The Batpoles! wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:22 pm Looks like the aliexpress versions do NOT come with ANY of the Figures though! :(

=Frank=
Even with the extra cost of buying loose figures it's still a cheaper option than buying the Lego version
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

In addition to supporting the ‘66 license, in my experience, there is a noticeable quality difference between the real Lego product and the bootleg stuff. I have purchased some of the latter when it came to characters Lego has not produced or to get extra copies of characters without having to purchase another full set.
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

Meule wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am Or check aliexpress... Lego's Chinese competitor Lepin has a cheaper version... it's exactly the same, at a much lower cost... But yes, it's not Lego, so no, it's not a legit copy... But if you just want one for display purposes this cheaper version is perfect
Thanks for the link, do you have a direct link to the 66 figures on that website? I tried searching for them but was unable to come up with it. Thanks
Meule

Post by Meule »

BatmiteReturns wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:34 pm
Meule wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am Or check aliexpress... Lego's Chinese competitor Lepin has a cheaper version... it's exactly the same, at a much lower cost... But yes, it's not Lego, so no, it's not a legit copy... But if you just want one for display purposes this cheaper version is perfect
Thanks for the link, do you have a direct link to the 66 figures on that website? I tried searching for them but was unable to come up with it. Thanks

Penguin and Mr.Freeze are in this lot
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/POGO-Mar ... autifyAB=0
King Tut, Batgirl and Dick Grayson with shark repellent in this lot
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1-st-Sup ... autifyAB=0
Batman, Robin, Alfred, Penguin, Catwoman, Joker, Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson in this lot
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/8-stks-S ... autifyAB=0
Meule

Post by Meule »

Meule

Post by Meule »

Meule

Post by Meule »

Take the time to look around a little... I did a quick search, but not necessarily the cheapest ones, although these are already pretty cheap