Flashback- Mr. Freeze Halloween 1997

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Riddler 66

Flashback- Mr. Freeze Halloween 1997

Post by Riddler 66 »

Ran across these photos of myself as Mr. Freeze on Halloween, actually 10/30/97. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Washington DC that night, then to a Tanya Donnelly concert. Full costume all the way. I have done 4 Batman '66 characters on various Halloweens. I unfortunately don't have any of myself as either Batman or Robin, but perhaps some of my college friends will turn those up one of these days. (The Riddler photos I have posted previously) This outfit was adapted from a friend's astronaut costume.I added tubes with blue water, and did the make up myself. I used silver hair spray. Although it doesn't show well, I used some sprinkles to indicate icy reflections on the skin and hair.
Attachments
Freeze2.jpg
Freeze1.jpg
The trigger: one of my riddles!
Larry A.

Re: Flashback- Mr. Freeze Halloween 1997

Post by Larry A. »

Love the Mr. Freeze outfit. My question is where did You get that particular astronaut suit, please? Thanks
Larry
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

I was going to say"cool" and then stopped myself.
Wild!
dell

Post by dell »

Wow! Two thumbs up and an elephant stamp for going the full 10 yards plus two! Awesome costume.

If you dyed the suit red you could go as the alien from U.F.O. if any of you remember that series.
dell