1:50 Scale Batman Classic TV Series Batcave Desktop Sculpture From Factory Entertainment

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Re: 1:50 Scale Batman Classic TV Series Batcave Desktop Sculpture From Factory Entertainment

Post by Lou Szabo »

I just saw a newsblip on FB dated 6/23/17 that this was expected to ship march 2018
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Lou Szabo

Re: 1:50 Scale Batman Classic TV Series Batcave Desktop Sculpture From Factory Entertainment

Post by Lou Szabo »

Has anyone seen this at SDCC this year?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

If you are using the payment plan, they just charged your card. Who knows, maybe it will make it in time for Christmas.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Factory Entertainment just collected the third payment. Shipping begins in January pending any factory delays.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Szabol wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:45 pm Has anyone seen this at SDCC this year?
I finally saw it in person at San Diego this year and being brutally honest, I was rather underwhelmed. It photographs nicely enough but at the price-point for me in person, the detailing and the overall wow factor wasn't there and subsequently doesn't justify the price-tag to me personally.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I'm with Ben-- underwhelmed when I saw it in person.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Well guys, the item was so unobtainable to me price wise that I compare it to a Mazerati. Looky but no buyie. Sorry it doesn't measure up to those of you that could afford one, but it does lessen my anxiety over not being able to get one.
Music. BAT! Music.
Carobey

Post by Carobey »

If anyone is interested in the Factory Entertainment Batcave, please PM me. I can save you some $$$.
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with you regarding the Factory Entertainment Batcave and have not heard back.

Thanks,

Steve
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

The 2007 SDCC 3 vehicle set includes the 1:50 scale batmobile without the trailer hitch, and the Batgirl cycle (exclusive to this, never sold separately). So if you need that batmobile, that's another option.

I'm paying for my batcave by selling off doubles, etc. I used my investment strategy: "Buy High, Sell Low, Make it up with Volume"
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Got a note from Factory Entertainment announcing the arrival of the Batcaves at FE by end of June. That means if will be in customers hands by end of July?

"Great news for all of you who have been waiting for the Batcave!
We are expecting the Batcaves to arrive in our warehouse by the end of June 2018.

This has been a long time coming and I wanted to give everyone who ordered a heads up so that if there is anything on the order that needs to be changed (ie billing or shipping addresses and/or credit cards or expiration dates) this will give you the opportunity prior to the arrival and processing for shipment of your orders."

"As soon as the product arrives into stock, we will begin processing the orders for our website in the sequence that the orders were placed and with the shipping options that you chose when you placed your order. Once the order has been processed, you will receive a shipping notification with your tracking information."
Carobey

Post by Carobey »

Still have time if you want one. Once the preorder ends, the sale ends! I can get them ordered now and be shipping out the end of this month.
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I am seeing these on Instagram and Faceback, anyone here received their's yet?
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

Just ordered mine yesterday.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I need to sign for it. For what it's worth, Carobey's price is the best I've heard of.