Bruce and Dick wardrobe from Hollywood Museum

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
wally wingert

Bruce and Dick wardrobe from Hollywood Museum

Post by wally wingert »

Hi...

Anybody working on a Bruce and Dick wardrobe set for their collection or display?

I just received my Bruce and Dick wardrobe back from the Hollywood Museum this past weekend. I don't really need them for my collection, as I bought them expressly for the exhibit. But before I put them up on ebay I wanted to see if anyone was interested here on the board first.

The clothes are the same ones that were on display in the Hollywood Museum's Wayne Manor Study set. The only difference is, I'm replacing the patch on Bruce's jacket with the more screen accurate British RAF ordnance patch.

Here's a shot of them in case you forgot...

Don't PM me, but e-mail me at wallywingertmail@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!
Attachments
Bruce & Dick costumes - red.jpg
Therin of Andor

Re: Bruce and Dick wardrobe from Hollywood Museum

Post by Therin of Andor »

Wow! How I wish I could still fit into a Dick Grayson sweater. Way back in the late 70s, I used to wear a red velour sweater that reminded me of Dick in the 60s. At teachers college, my Drama lecturer had an identical one and it was funny when we both wore them on the same day.

When my beloved shirt developed some (coincidentally) strategic moth holes on the chest and a sleeve, it became a perfect Starfleet redshirt in the 80s and accompanied me to many Trek functions!

TOS Therin as a redshirt by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

Congrats to Ivan Tabac! He's the new owner of the Bruce and Dick wardrobe from the museum exhibit. Enjoy!
twint9

Post by twint9 »

Thanks Wally! I’m looking forward to receiving them.