Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
wally wingert

Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by wally wingert »

I just put together a new art piece I call...

"Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?!"

I know the pajamas aren't 60's vintage, but I saw them at a thrift store and couldn't resist.
Attachments
Please Mom (1a).jpg
Batman65

Re: Please Mom? Just one more adventure before bed?

Post by Batman65 »

Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Batman65 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
Ebay's loaded with em.
Music. BAT! Music.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

John Mack wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Batman65 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 am Man, I had that batman helmet when I was a kid. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I wish I still had it.
Ebay's loaded with em.
Yeah, I know. I have no idea what I would do with one now if I had it, but boy, it sure brings back the memories.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Batman65 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 pm
John Mack wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Ebay's loaded with em.
Yeah, I know. I have no idea what I would do with one now if I had it, but boy, it sure brings back the memories.
The beauty part of Ideal's forward thinking is that it would fit you as an adult lol.
Music. BAT! Music.