HOLY CW CROSSOVER BATMAN!!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

FLOYDLEWIS

HOLY CW CROSSOVER BATMAN!!

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

YES ...Supergirl had it in her hands ...the CW crossing over into OUR universe ..does anyone think , they (CW) will leave it at just this? Disney has hinted at doing something with the 1960s fox batman next year ..could this be Warner Brothers plotting to stop this? last time we had a copyright split like this .. we had 2 James Bond movies at one time .. stay tuned and find out same bat time, same bat forum
BatMite

Re: HOLY CW CROSSOVER BATMAN!!

Post by BatMite »

The second-part Batwoman segment was by far the best part of the crossover, with this scene being the true highlight. It should be noted it was found in Bruce Wayne’s former office.
golfer55

Post by golfer55 »

That's cool. Love to see that
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I've not watched Supergirl for nearly two seasons now, but this is cool!
Dan E Kool

Post by Dan E Kool »

FLOYDLEWIS wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:18 pm Disney has hinted at doing something with the 1960s fox batman next year
Please elaborate.
- Boy Genius
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

That would be pretty neat.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Dan E Kool wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:12 am
FLOYDLEWIS wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:18 pm Disney has hinted at doing something with the 1960s fox batman next year
Please elaborate.
Ditto!
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

I don't think it has much to do with a 60s-show crossover. That Elseworlds episode was all over the map with Batman references; Vesper Fairchild, Kate Kane, a scene on the corner of Nolan and Burton streets, WiFi password is Alfred, and I'm sure a few I didn't notice. I think the Shakespeare bust is just a wink to the TV show. Certainly one of the most clever and fun references for sure.
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”