the lost BAT ARSENAL PROMO

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

FLOYDLEWIS

the lost BAT ARSENAL PROMO

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

When the dvds first came out ..the second season was missing the CRIME FIGHTING ARSENAL PROMO ..but as it turns out ..THE first dvds were full of format problems ..so fox offered everyone a free return (for those who bought all three seasons) ..and swap for a copy without the bugs ..as an apology ..they included with all new copies .. the CRIME FIGHTING ARSENAL PROMO ..only on the wrong disk ..and not on an episode ..just a stuck on extra
WHAT I have put together is not from the DVD ..the pieces are not even in the same DVD collection....the sound I recorded 1967 ..the video I recorded in the 1989 ..the station ran this with no sound ..so I joined my stuff with theirs ..to make this ...see the promo HERE
John Mack

Re: the lost BAT ARSENAL PROMO

Post by John Mack »

Absolutely amazing! Thanks for your hard work on this! It is truly a work of love!
Music. BAT! Music.
BatMite

Post by BatMite »

Very nicely done. So...this was included on the replacement disk as well?
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

located on season 1 REPLACEMENT set (NOT season 2) PROMO only ..not part of an episode ..included with the "NEXT WEEK!" villain previews that were not on the original set ..those previews can be seen HERE which was odd ..because the DVDS were released in 2014 , and the previews have been on youtube since 2008
chrisbcritter

Post by chrisbcritter »

Well done, Floyd! Another lost treasure found.
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Excellent work! Thanks!