Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
jimpagett

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by jimpagett »

yep, we all keep hoping.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

AndyFish wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:18 am
THE BATPHONE! wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 am
LizardKing wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:08 am Didn't Funko do a line of movie monsters around 3 years ago?
Yes they did indeed do monsters, and I think this may just be super7 trying to make better sculpts and more charecters? I also believe they alone are doing the "reaction" line now
When Funko had the Reaction line they did a set of Universal Monsters; Frankenstein, Dracula, Bride, Creature, Invisible Man, Wolfman and The Mummy. The sculpts were very generic and for me all but The Mummy and the Wolfman were passes. This line looks much better, I'm a big fan of Super7.
Monsters in motion.com has theses now. Note autocorrect put spaces into the web site. No spaces
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

So...I know it is next to an impossible long shot...but does anyone think we may hear something at Toy Fair about a wave 2 or a way to get a Joker, Penguin, and Riddler? Were these really sculpted and never released? Or will it be yet another silent year on the 2nd anniversary of the figures announcement
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I think the best possible outcome is that Super7 is successful in getting the license.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Crayfish wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:13 pm a wave 2 or a way to get a Joker, Penguin, and Riddler? Were these really sculpted and never released?
I got impatient. ;)

Funko custom United Underworld by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
seanrt

Post by seanrt »

Therin of Andor wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm
Crayfish wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:13 pm a wave 2 or a way to get a Joker, Penguin, and Riddler? Were these really sculpted and never released?
I got impatient. ;)

Those look great. What stands are you using? The ones I find are bigger around than I would like, making it hard for the figures to be centered nicely on the stand.
Therin of Andor

seanrt wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:15 pm Those look great. What stands are you using? The ones I find are bigger around than I would like, making it hard for the figures to be centered nicely on the stand.
Thanks! I got mine on eBay "Buy it now". In bags of 20. They are "Star Stands Type 1", made to fit the original Kenner "Star Wars" figures. They work well with the Funko lines and those later ReActions with holes.

Star Stands by Ian McLean, on Flickr

(These pegs are too thick to fit Bif Bang Pow! figures, though. For those I got the bigger round stands.)
Therin of Andor

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Mezco is doing 3 ¾ “ figs of Hanna Barbera properties, Space Ghost for one. If the line does well they have a license on the 66 Batman for the caricature figure so who knows?
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Super7 is really bringing their A-Game when it comes to Universal Monsters, here's part of Wave 2

Would love to see them get Batman '66 (and they want it too).
riddler123

Post by riddler123 »

Therin of Andor wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm
I got impatient. ;)

These look amazing. I'm gutted we never got joker, riddler, penguin and egghead.
Therin of Andor

riddler123 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:05 pm These look amazing. I'm gutted we never got joker, riddler, penguin and egghead.
Thank you. Yeah, me too. Here's my Egghead and Olga customs.

Funko BBT Egghead and Olga by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Therin of Andor

LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Anyone still collecting these? I have the entire set and am looking to sell mine. Going to list them on eBay but wanted to see if anyone here was interested. I have all 8 figures (includes both chase).
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

If you’re only selling to clear them out I’d hold on to them, Mezco’s don’t include the second tier villains so I bet those heat up as people try to “complete” their sets. Right now the Funko figures aren’t selling for much over retail, and in some cases well below wholesale.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

AndyFish wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:53 am If you’re only selling to clear them out I’d hold on to them, Mezco’s don’t include the second tier villains so I bet those heat up as people try to “complete” their sets. Right now the Funko figures aren’t selling for much over retail, and in some cases well below wholesale.
Is Mezco making all the main villains Funko did not?
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They're making the big three villains plus Batman and Robin and a more true to dimensions Batmobile. There are pictures of it in a thread marked SDCC 2019