Adam West High School Family Guy Adam West Tribute

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

John Mack

Adam West High School Family Guy Adam West Tribute

Post by John Mack »

On Family Guy, season 17, episode 20, entitled, "Adam West High" the episode centers around changing the High School's name from James Woods High School to Adam West High. It's streaming now on Hulu.

Remember, NSFW or for any children...it's still Family Guy.
Great scene at the end of the episode featuring actually Adam, and Walter Murphy did a great Batman Theme rendition during the ending credits mixing the Family Guy theme and Batman together.

It's now made world wide attention:
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainme ... utType=amp
Attachments
DRI6AQJ7RZHVVKBAURVJ7OT7LI.jpg
DRI6AQJ7RZHVVKBAURVJ7OT7LI.jpg (18.05 KiB) Viewed 2563 times
Music. BAT! Music.
Yellow Oval

Re: Adam West High School Family Guy Adam West Tribute

Post by Yellow Oval »

John,

I suppose it's a bit of a tribute renaming the school after Adam, but it seems more like a dig at James Woods than anything else. Than again, what do I know? I haven't watched Family Guy since season 2 when they decided to go the vulgarity route instead of comedy. As an aside, my brother worked as an extra on a James Woods film and met him. Said he was a really great and funny guy, quite down to earth, and very, very smart and witty.

I have to say that the board's activity seems to have slowed down a tad, particularly since the 1966 series DVD set finally came out.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
John Mack

Re: Adam West High School Family Guy Adam West Tribute

Post by John Mack »

The episode has Brian "dis" Woods for about 10 seconds, but the rest of the Adam tribute was really touching. The ending scene is actually Adam, and the ending credits had a great Batman theme tribute. Thanks Y.O. You are the man! Just wanted the thread to get some attention.
Music. BAT! Music.