Twilight actor may be next screen Batman

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

vintagematt

Re: Twilight actor may be next screen Batman

Post by vintagematt »

Yellow Oval wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:41 am All things considered, fan films have proven that there is better talent and understanding for hero films than Hollyweird offers. Some of you have seen these, some of you haven't. You decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oN3EJcfwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3-6DIHaMs
Completely agree with that! Fan films are some of the most comic accurate Batman films these days!
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

John Mack wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:32 am What I find odd is that on a 66 Batman board, this subject gets replies and a post about an Adam West tribute:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6991

Has none? :shock:
This board is really strange. Seems to be a bit of a good old boys club if you're not part of it than they pay you no mind.

I've been on this board for 15 years and I still get that feeling.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

It was just observation why a tribute to Adam seemed less interesting than rubber suit movies. No attempt to not include anyone. Love your posts for years. You are one of the people I have always looked for posts from, most extremely entertaining. Talk to me about Bat music anytime!
Music. BAT! Music.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

BatmiteReturns wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 am
John Mack wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:32 am What I find odd is that on a 66 Batman board, this subject gets replies and a post about an Adam West tribute:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6991

Has none? :shock:
This board is really strange. Seems to be a bit of a good old boys club if you're not part of it than they pay you no mind.

I've been on this board for 15 years and I still get that feeling.
I've been around for a chunk of that time and I believe that some subjects just resonate with various individuals who may be a bit more birds of a feather with their interests but I certainly haven't witnessed a group of people purposely snubbing others as part of some exclusive club. I do know that there have been more abrasive members or high maintenance personalities from time to time that other folks would avoid the possible conflict but that's totally different from a good old boys club. In the end, one can't force feed interest into some threads.
That being said, it is bad form to point out one thread's popularity over another as a commentary about the group. Especially when hijacking another thread with it. A tribute to Adam is awesome but there really isn't too much more to discuss about it unlike a more debatable or observational topic. That sort of subject would probably get a ton of "likes" if such an interface were possible here.
As to not derail this thread much more please address any further thoughts on this off topic from the original post subject via PM.
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”