my BATMAN movie drawings (1970s)

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
FLOYDLEWIS

my BATMAN movie drawings (1970s)

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

SEE VIDEO:

THESE drawings (old scans) were done by me in the 1970s from the CBS movie broadcasts ..in 2012 Adam West asked if I would like to Donate them to his charity ..I said yes and I gave him all of them...they appear to be the only record of the full screen version ..as even the VHS frames are cut off
FLOYD LEWIS
artoffloyd@aol.com

***Admin edit: I have embedded your video link into your original post so readers don't have to open a separate tab. BB. ***
clavierankh

Re: my BATMAN movie drawings (1970s)

Post by clavierankh »

Nice
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Another pretty cool testament to the ingenuity of fandom pre-internet!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Holy Excellent.