Batcon 2019

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mark Racop

Batcon 2019

Post by Mark Racop »

Back by popular demand, I offer Batcon 2019. We had over 500 people come to our con last year, and with this year being the 80th anniversary of the Batman character, and the 30th anniversary of the 1989 movie, we thought we'd better give it another go on August 17th and 18th, 2019, at the Logansport/Cass County Airport in Logansport, Indiana. If you didn't come last year, you really need to make it this year. You'll have a blast! Details coming soon.
Batcon 2019 wo dates.jpg
John Mack

Re: Batcon 2019

Post by John Mack »

Would love to attend Mark. However, life's not making things that easy to come back home. I was born in Chicago, and all my relatives used to live in Gary, Hammond, Valparaiso and Munster (for those who don't know that's an actual town in Indiana.)
Music. BAT! Music.
majormac2

Post by majormac2 »

Looking forward to it!
hopkinsjeff

Post by hopkinsjeff »

Super fun!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

John, I hope things ease up between now and August. It will be great to see you again, Tom! Jeff, I hope you can attend, too!
Troy

Post by Troy »

We're going to top last year!!
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Beard-Headshot A.jpg
Due to personal reasons, Jim Beard will not be able to appear at Batcon 3. He is planning to come back to Batcon 4, though.
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

Mark

I'm planning on attending - had a last minute conflict and missed last year's event. BTW are you planning on bringing a Batmobile to IndianaComic Con?

Thanks
Jim
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Hi, Jim! It will be great to see you at Batcon 2019! As it turns out, I'm not scheduled to participate at this year's Indiana Comic Con. Perhaps next year.
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Tickets are now available for Batcon 2019 at www.thebatcon.com
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Mark LeMieux.jpg
Mark LeMieux

We are happy to announce that freelance artist, actor and director Mark LeMieux will be a guest at Batcon 3 on August 17th and 18th, 2019, at the Logansport/Cass County Airport in Logansport, Indiana!

Mark LeMieux is a freelance artist, actor and director of Platypus Productions. He has as associates degree in industrial design technology from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, where he was an Honors Graduate. He has had the honor of working with many amazing company’s and clubs including Kenner Toy Group, Hasbro Toys, Disney, Paramount, Upper Deck, Fox, Marvel, Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club (OSWCC), Kentucky is Star Wars Collectirs Club (KSWCC), and Ohio Kentucky Indiana Lego User Group (OKILUG). He owns and operates the freelance art company platypus productions that specializes in pop culture art and the comic strip Platrick and Swampie. He is a film maker, prop maker and cosplayer, specializing in film accurate costumes and props. He's also a big nerd.
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Batcon 3 is really shaping up! We will have an 89 Batmobile on display, as well as a 1966 Batcycle, 66 Batmobile rides, and a Hollywood Star Car Show on Sunday. Check out the details at:

www.thebatcon.com
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

Philo Barnhart.jpg
Philo Barnhart
dougrice-startoons.png
dougrice-startoons.png (346.29 KiB) Viewed 40940 times
Doug Rice
Charles D. Moisant looking Cool.jpg
Charles D. Moisant

Animation and comic book legends Philo Barnhart (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast), Doug Rice (Animaniacs), and Charles D. Moisant (Myth Told Tales by Robert Asprin) will be attending Batcon 3, 2019 at the Logansport/Cass County Airport in Logansport, Indiana, on August 17th and 18th, 2019!
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Philo and I worked together at Disney... Sweet,talented guy!!!
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

That's awesome, Chuck! As gifted as you are, it shouldn't be any surprise to find you right in there with the other talented people. Cool!