BATMAN SEASON FOUR Fantasy Print 13x19 LIMITED EDITION NOW!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

Re: BATMAN SEASON FOUR Fantasy Print 13x19 LIMITED EDITION N

Post by AndyFish »

Hey guys, thanks for the thoughts, I think this will end up being a big nothing, although the last four days would argue with that.
Got a doctor appt tomorrow which should get the ball moving, meanwhile my amazing team is handling shipping, if you ordered a four it will go out this week, if you are an international order it's likely next week. If you have not paid postage for a whole set please do that soon.
Things are settling down, but I appreciate the patience.
Mauled Vader

Post by Mauled Vader »

I hope the medical issue is just "a big nothing" when all is said and done.

As for your print, some very interesting commentary/concepts there! :)
Dark_Detective

Post by Dark_Detective »

Mauled, I am digging your avatar!
mysavageworld.blogspot.com
Kite Kid

Re: BATMAN SEASON FOUR Fantasy Print 13x19 LIMITED EDITION NOW!

Post by Kite Kid »

I'm about six or seven years late to the party, but I just recently found this thread. What fun!

I'm curious, Andy. You didn't mention anyone in your episode list, but who did you have in mind for casting Zatanna? My first choices, although both were very young and relatively new to the business in 1969, would be either Pamela Franklin or Julie Cobb (I'm leaning heavily in Miss Franklin's direction). And did you have anyone in mind for Gentleman Ghost (even if he's invisible, his voice still would have been heard)? I'd choose Alan Oppenheimer, who later would voice the character on "Super Friends."
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Wow this thread resurfaces! I don't remember who I had in mind for Zatanna but there was no shortage of 60s brunettes who would have fit the bill. This was a fun summary to write.

The illness in question was the death of my gallbladder, which went kaplooie and they got out at the last possible second after countless wrong guesses.
Kite Kid

Post by Kite Kid »

Thanks for the response, Andy! I was "fancasting" for a fourth season of my own and was searching for suggestions, which led me to this thread. For some time now, I've been jotting down ideas for my own "continuing" season, but wasn't sure how to present them. Your summary format here has inspired me to resurrect that project. It still may be months before I finish writing it (and then even more weeks before I actually get up the nerve to share it).
Bookworm

Post by Bookworm »

Is there an image of the old art print someone can post.? It’s no longer available at the link.
Kite Kid

Post by Kite Kid »

Bookworm wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm Is there an image of the old art print someone can post.? It’s no longer available at the link.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

wow, glad this got bumped. Gives me more ideas for custom 66 fantasy guest stars. Already have Elvis planned as Capt. Marvel tho. Awaiting FTC's Wonder Woman line for Lyle Waggoner for the exact same character too. Shatner is an interesting choice as Strange, Does he remove the hairpiece to do it? :)
To the Bat-Elephant!!