HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Batfanman

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by Batfanman »

TBT: From the ashes of Rubies' and through the mists of time, a throw-back to Aunt Harriet's brother Ben! :)
Attachments
BFM Ben Cooper 2019 promo 1 redux.jpg
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Batman65

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post by Batman65 »

Oh the memories. That Ben Cooper was my first Batman costume. I’ve come a long way since then. 😁 This was taken Thursday night. I didn’t feel the suit was dark enough so I dyed it a little bit darker. I think I nailed it.
Attachments
7C4EDCC3-D57C-4FE9-9363-CE416E758687.jpeg
72FFE529-EFDA-471E-8512-CEF327A6CFC3.jpeg
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Looking good, both of you! I hope y'all had a great time rocking your suits!
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Looks great, Batman65!

Thanks, Ben - I've been dying to do this one for a few years now. Had a fun time in it and yes, the mask is just as hot as I remembered and even worse in the peripheral vision dept. with the '66 cowl underneath, for which everyone seemed to figure out I was Batman (for some strange reason!)
Attachments
Bat-Jail Gang - redux.jpg
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Ha ha, fun stuff.
Macnmotion

Post by Macnmotion »

Batman65 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:10 am Oh the memories. That Ben Cooper was my first Batman costume. I’ve come a long way since then. 😁 This was taken Thursday night. I didn’t feel the suit was dark enough so I dyed it a little bit darker. I think I nailed it.
Looks absolutely fantastic!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

That's great! I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. Ben Cooper is back and making Marvel Costumes now.
allknighters

Post by allknighters »

This is so good!!! And original!! Love it!
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

AndyFish wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:11 pm That's great! I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. Ben Cooper is back and making Marvel Costumes now.
I recently heard that Rubies is the successor to the original Ben Cooper company. I wonder if this is really true and if so, are they re-launching the brand (with those Marvel costumes?)
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!