Tonight's Special Guest Villain John Wayne as The Planet Master!!!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
TBolt

Tonight's Special Guest Villain John Wayne as The Planet Master!!!

Post by TBolt »

Irving Norbert working under the stage name of Wayne Johnson was a beloved kids TV star of the adventure show The Planet Master. the ratings started to go down with the arrival of Batman as Gotham's new hero. Irving of course blamed Batman for his eventual cancellation and went into hiding, plundering the Wayne Foundation R&D for a working jet pack and gravity gun so he could have his revenge on the two masked crime fighters that ruined his action career.

Enjoy. Rod Serling may be next up on the show or George Burns whichever I finish first.

To the Bat-Elephant!!
FLOYDLEWIS

Re: Tonight's Special Guest Villain John Wayne as The Planet Master!!!

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

well I liked it
Ben Bentley

Re: Tonight's Special Guest Villain John Wayne as The Planet Master!!!

Post by Ben Bentley »

A pretty neat concept and definitely one that I could imagine having worked in the Third Season.