Frank Gorshin on Buzzr

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

clavierankh

Frank Gorshin on Buzzr

Post by clavierankh »

This week at 2 PM Feank Gorshin is a guest on Password for 1966 on BUZZR. He was introduced as nightclub performer and archvillain The Riddler.

If you don't ge Buzzr you can watch free on the Pluti app or PLUTO.TV
High C

Re: Frank Gorshin on Buzzr

Post by High C »

Buzzr? I thought that was the Houston Astros highlight channel. HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

*(Buzzer in uniform rumor debunked by MLB)
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
chrisbcritter

Post by chrisbcritter »

Four of Frank's episodes are on YouTube; his opponent was Angie Dickinson. Dates were November 21, 22, 23, and 25, 1966.

Carolyn Jones appeared a couple weeks earlier, with Barry Sullivan - her episodes from October 31 and November 1, 2, and 4 are on YT as well.
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I had only ever seen clips of these appearances. Frank really was great. His energy is infectious.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

chrisbcritter wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:33 am Four of Frank's episodes are on YouTube; his opponent was Angie Dickinson. Dates were November 21, 22, 23, and 25, 1966.
The gap of no show on the 24th was due to Thanksgiving, when CBS was showing the Lions getting pounded by the 49ers, 41-14.