Board Appreciation

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Caped_Crusader

Board Appreciation

Post by Caped_Crusader »

Hey all:

I just want to put this out there. We live in a crazy world during the good times, and things just got a whole heck of a lot crazier.

I want to say how much I appreciate this board and everything that everyone puts into it. There's so many topics I can click on and make me smile and forget about how the end of times is currently surrounding us.

I'm hoping for the best outcome. Our Bright Knight wouldn't want it any other way. Please all - stay safe, stay healthy. Do what is right. We'll all come through this. Keep up the posting!

Joe
Commodore Schmidlapp

Re: Board Appreciation

Post by Commodore Schmidlapp »

Agreed Joe!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Here here!

On the topic of the things we're living through right now and the increased amounts of folks who are staying home - keep your eyes peeled for some fun additional ways to socialize with other Bat-Fans from the comfort of your own home!
dell

Post by dell »

Things are crazy here in Ohio; they canceled our election today. Postponed it really. We will have to wait until June and then cast our Bat-votes.
dell
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Hopefully, this all-too-real current situation has somewhere remotely the same sort of conclusion as the Duo's battle against the Lygerian fruit fly. :D
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

In total agreement with everything that has been said so far. Just do what you can everyone to stay safe and keep the fun going here. It is a nice escape to come here.