My band - 3PHASE - will be streaming this Sunday.

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Lee Kirkham

My band - 3PHASE - will be streaming this Sunday.

Post by Lee Kirkham »

Hey there Bat people, I just found out that my band is doing a live stream concert this coming Sunday, April 26, at 6PM PDT (though I'm in Arizona, but we don't observe Daylight Savings time).

Here are the links for this Sunday's live stream:

Facebook Stream

YouTube Stream

I sure would love to have you join us online.
The band performs hard rock covers from 80's - 2010's. If you want to see what sort of material we cover, go here, scroll to the "3PHASE performs songs by your favorite artists, including:" section and click an artists name to see what songs we play.

See you online!
I find you to be odious, abhorrent and insegrevious.
Space Ghost

Re: My band - 3PHASE - will be streaming this Sunday.

Post by Space Ghost »

Hope to check it out Lee.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
High C

Post by High C »

All the best with the gig, Lee. Didn't you guys open for Chad and Jeremy at the Gotham Airport?
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Solid
High C wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:46 am All the best with the gig, Lee. Didn't you guys open for Chad and Jeremy at the Gotham Airport?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I tuned into your live stream for a little bit just before heading to bed (it was past 2am in fairness...)

Great to see you doing your thing, Lee and the TV studio style production values were very neat.

No "Beer Bong Bikini Babes" in the set though?! :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 02.01.30.jpg
Lee Kirkham

Post by Lee Kirkham »

Thanks to everyone who tuned in. We had a good time. Ben, yes, the studio was very gracious to us and has been broadcasting band pro bono the last few weeks. We did it for a couple reasons. First, we hadn't played in many weeks and just wanted to get out and play, second, the live stream thing was exciting and a little scary, especially since we hadn't played for so long, and third, it will make for some good footage to update our promotional video.

Thanks again everyone. By the way, they keep the videos on their youtube site, so those of you who missed can check it out at your leisure. Let me know what you think.
Lee Kirkham

Post by Lee Kirkham »

Ben Bentley wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:05 pmNo "Beer Bong Bikini Babes" in the set though?! :lol:
Trust me, if I coulda gotten away with it...
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

I’m not sure how I ended up missing this. I do pop in here from time to time. I didn’t know you played Lee. I do also. My classic rock band Back Alley here in eastern Wisconsin hasn’t played in about 2 months, probably like every other band out there. We are just starting to fire things up again.