New Joker Figurine

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Jim Beard

New Joker Figurine

Post by Jim Beard »

So, I followed an ad on Facebook because I wasn't aware of this and it looked nice.

It *does* actually look like a good likeness (rare with Batman '66 merchandise), but... nowhere anywhere does it say "Cesar Romero." For Dozier's sake, it even mentions the "famous" mustache, but never once says Romero's name! :shock:

As the Joker would say, "Bah!"

https://www.bradfordexchange.com/produc ... ic-tv.html

Jim!
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
Ben Bentley

Re: New Joker Figurine

Post by Ben Bentley »

Interesting...

With the incredibly hit and miss batting rate for the FINAL production versions of the Bradford Exchange line so far, i'd certainly hold out to see some actual photographs of the actual product. Those CG rendering are all "delicious" but some of the actual figurines people have shared photos here on the board lack more than 50% of the details we see on their site, especially when it comes to likenesses.

There's also this statue of Adam and Julie that I hadn't seen mentioned as yet...
https://www.bradfordexchange.com/produc ... =Y&PDP_WEB
svl

Post by svl »

If you wanna see actual pix of the Forever Yours statue, here you go-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bradford-FOREV ... 2045907039
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Jim Beard wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:06 am So, I followed an ad on Facebook because I wasn't aware of this and it looked nice.

It *does* actually look like a good likeness (rare with Batman '66 merchandise),
On that point, it would be interesting for someone with time and resources to rate all of the past decade or so of '66 character-based merchandise--a "Best" and "Worst" in terms likeness to the actors.
Beneath Wayne Manor
Jim Beard

Post by Jim Beard »

BATWINGED HORNET wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:20 pm
Jim Beard wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:06 am So, I followed an ad on Facebook because I wasn't aware of this and it looked nice.

It *does* actually look like a good likeness (rare with Batman '66 merchandise),
On that point, it would be interesting for someone with time and resources to rate all of the past decade or so of '66 character-based merchandise--a "Best" and "Worst" in terms likeness to the actors.
Maybe that should be my next book :D

Jim
My Fiction and Non-Fiction Books: www.amazon.com/Jim-Beard/e/B004UWVOPE
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

I'd love to have a look at this Joker but you know how Bradford Exchange screwed over those of us Canada with the 2nd Berlin Wall - commercial version.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"