Herocross: 1966 Batmobile!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

Re: Herocross: 1966 Batmobile!!!

Post by AndyFish »

Ha- I like the kiddie car one! I have a red one in my studio that people roll across the floor~ it’s got a modified Greg Brady as Batman so he’s got a big goofy smile.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

AndyFish wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 am Ha- I like the kiddie car one! I have a red one in my studio that people roll across the floor~ it’s got a modified Greg Brady as Batman so he’s got a big goofy smile.
I keep meaning to do a 7 inch batman and 5 inch robin to fit my vintage car.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
skinsfreak84

Post by skinsfreak84 »

Lou Szabo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:33 am
Holy lack of leg room.
IMG_2953.JPGIMG_2954.JPG
Lou,

Does the FTC Batman sit behind the wheel? Im wondering if there enough room under wheel and dash for his legs to fit. Im looking at buying one just to display with my FTC figures. If Batman could sit behind the wheel, even if I had to take the boots off it would be worth it to me to purchase. Thanks for your original post on this. Pics look great.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

No, he does not. Basically the footwell is designed got the herocross figure. See the picture with the FTC figure, that’s as far as he goes without significant modification to the footwell.

The guy making the 1/6 scale is interested in a 1/9 scale. It won’t be cheap, but the figures will fit and it will be accurate.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I’m tempted to pick up another FTC Batman when I next come across one at a good price and amputate the legs in order to fit the Herocross car.

Will keep you updated
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Ben Bentley wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:45 am I’m tempted to pick up another FTC Batman when I next come across one at a good price and amputate the legs in order to fit the Herocross car.

Will keep you updated
I assume you have purchased the car?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:44 pm
Ben Bentley wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:45 am I’m tempted to pick up another FTC Batman when I next come across one at a good price and amputate the legs in order to fit the Herocross car.

Will keep you updated
I assume you have purchased the car?
I have indeed, it should be with me by the end of this week hopefully. I haven’t been buying a ton of collectibles in the last two years as I’ve been travelling back and forth to the US so much and the majority of my collection is in storage tubs currently stacked up ever since moving into my current apartment back in December, but that said, a light up Batmobile is something that has always been on my wish list.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Don't forget it's also Bluetooth, so you have some sound too!

Poor Bruce, first Bane breaks his back, then Ben amputates his legs.... At least Robin is safe, or is he? Stay tuned. I'm guessing if Batman works, then Robin will be a little shorter.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Lou Szabo wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:50 am Don't forget it's also Bluetooth, so you have some sound too!

Poor Bruce, first Bane breaks his back, then Ben amputates his legs.... At least Robin is safe, or is he? Stay tuned. I'm guessing if Batman works, then Robin will be a little shorter.
*lightening strikes, Ben is illuminated in silouhette whilst holding FTC's Robin*

*insert evil laughter here*
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

:lol: