VBC - Sunday 7th June - "Watchalong" and discussions

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

VBC - Sunday 7th June - "Watchalong" and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

It's nearly that time again, Citizens! Join Scott and I as we have done many times before this coming weekend for our weekly Video Bat-Chat call. For the last month or so we have also been incorporating a Viewing Party/"Watchalong" of a randomly selected pair of episodes plus plenty of time for all of the usual fun conversations and discussions.

Sunday 7th June, 2020

12PM PDT / 3PM EDT / 8PM BST / 5AM AEDT

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CALL: This call has now ended.

VBC_LOGO2.jpg
Last week's VBC call even saw us set a new record for member participation across three seperate continents, including North America, Europe and Australia.

Old and new faces alike are more than welcome! VBC is open to all members of our board, whether you post daily or once every decade.

All of the FAQ and info you might need to participate or find out more about Video Bat-Chat and how the "Viewing Party" aspect works can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7328

Join us, won't you?
Ben Bentley

Re: VBC - Sunday 7th June - "Watchalong" and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Just a timely bump on this, today's Video Bat-Chat commecnces in 9hrs and 2 mins...
*insert "24" digital clock sound effect*

I've just activated the Bat-Computer's random number generator to choose today's episodes and get them uploaded for our viewing pleasure, i'm pretty thrilled by today's choice... (it's not Nora Clavicle) :lol:

More than happy to reiterate the following as it came up in conversation with a member this week - Participating in VBC is as easy as clicking a link that I will be posting in this thread. You do not need a Skype account. The chosen episodes each week are then made available to you within the VBC call. You do not need your DVD/Blu Rays to participate. If you have any queries at all, PM myself or Scott and we're happy to troubleshoot any issues you might have and get you set up.
High C

Post by High C »

Ben Bentley wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:11 am Just a timely bump on this, today's Video Bat-Chat commecnces in 9hrs and 2 mins...
*insert "24" digital clock sound effect*

I've just activated the Bat-Computer's random number generator to choose today's episodes and get them uploaded for our viewing pleasure, i'm pretty thrilled by today's choice... (it's not Nora Clavicle) :lol:

More than happy to reiterate the following as it came up in conversation with a member this week - Participating in VBC is as easy as clicking a link that I will be posting in this thread. You do not need a Skype account. The chosen episodes each week are then made available to you within the VBC call. You do not need your DVD/Blu Rays to participate. If you have any queries at all, PM myself or Scott and we're happy to troubleshoot any issues you might have and get you set up.
As Ben said, it is very easy. I am quite technologically challenged and I can do it! :lol:
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Ben Bentley

Re: LIVE NOW: VBC - Sunday 7th June - "Watchalong" and discussions

Post by Ben Bentley »

Click here to join today's call: This call has now ended.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

Great viewing party. We watched The Joker Goes To School/ He Meets His Match The Grisly Ghoul
dell

Post by dell »

It was a good time if you haven't attended one yet. People catch different things and comment on them during the episode. We don't talk a lot so as not to disrupt the episode, but just enough to point out interesting things we notice.
dell